Affiliation: University of Bologna
- Metabolomics as a powerful tool for molecular quality assessment of the fish Sparus aurataGianfranco Picone
Department of Food Science, University of Bologna, Piazza Goidanich 60, 47023 Cesena, Italy
Nutrients 3:212-27. 2011....
- The foodomics approach for the evaluation of protein bioaccessibility in processed meat upon in vitro digestionAlessandra Bordoni
Department of Agri Food Sciences and Technologies, Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna, Cesena FC, Italy
Electrophoresis 35:1607-14. 2014..Time domain NMR relaxometry, finally, detects the swelling phenomenon occurring during the gastric phase, when the digestion fluid enters the meat matrix. ..
- Changes in the amino acid composition of Bogue (Boops boops) fish during storage at different temperatures by 1H-NMR spectroscopyAlessandra Ciampa
Department of Food Science, University of Bologna, Cesena 47023 FC, Italy
Nutrients 4:542-53. 2012..Differences in the amino acids concentration trends were found to be related to the different storage temperatures from day 4 onwards...
- Bioaccessibility of the Bioactive Peptide Carnosine during in Vitro Digestion of Cured Beef MeatElena Marcolini
Interdepartmental Centre for Industrial Agri Food Research, University of Bologna, Piazza Goidanich 60, 47521 Cesena, Forlı̀ Cesena, Italy
J Agric Food Chem 63:4973-8. 2015....
- Evaluation of the effect of carvacrol on the Escherichia coli 555 metabolome by using 1H-NMR spectroscopyGianfranco Picone
Department of Agri Food Sciences and Technologies, Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna, Piazza Goidanich 60, 47521 Cesena FC, Italy
Food Chem 141:4367-74. 2013..00 mM), where the E. coli must give up. Additionally, the multivariate Principal Component Analysis suggests that the adaptation occurring at sub-lethal doses of carvacrol is different from that occurring at higher doses...
- NMR comparison of in vitro digestion of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese aged 15 and 30 monthsAlessandra Bordoni
Department of Food Science, University of Bologna, Piazza Goidanich 60, 47521 Cesena, FC, Italy
Magn Reson Chem 49:S61-70. 2011....
- Rifaximin modulates the vaginal microbiome and metabolome in women affected by bacterial vaginosisLuca Laghi
Centre of Foodomics, Department of Agro Food Science and Technology, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 58:3411-20. 2014..Among the tested dosages of rifaximin (100 and 25 mg for 5 days and 100 mg for 2 days), 25 mg for 5 days was found to be the most effective. ..
- Unsupervised principal component analysis of NMR metabolic profiles for the assessment of substantial equivalence of transgenic grapes (Vitis vinifera)Gianfranco Picone
Department of Food Science, University of Bologna at Cesena, Piazza Goidanich 60, 47520 Cesena FC, Italy
J Agric Food Chem 59:9271-9. 2011..A higher number of copies not only produces a larger effect but also modifies the whole pattern of perturbed metabolites...