Affiliation: University of Padova
- Intra-hepatic cholestasis of pregnancy in hepatitis C virus infectionDelia M Paternoster
Department of Obstetrics, University of Padua, Italy
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 81:99-103. 2002....
- Phosphorylated insulin-like growth factor binding protein-1 in cervical secretions and sonographic cervical length in the prediction of spontaneous preterm deliveryD Paternoster
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Novara, Novara, Italy
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 34:437-40. 2009....
- Pulmonary hypertension during pregnancy: management of two casesDelia Maria Paternoster
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Piemonte Orientale, Gynecological and Obstetric Clinic, Novara, Italy
Arch Gynecol Obstet 281:431-4. 2010....
- GB virus C infection in pregnancy: maternal and perinatal importance of the infectionDelia Paternoster
Department of Obstetric and Gynaecology, University of Piemonte Orientale, c so Mazzini 18, Novara, Italy
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 144:115-8. 2009..We evaluated the prevalence and the effect of GBV-C infection on pregnant women, vertical transmission and viral effects on the newborn...
- Human papilloma virus infection and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in transplanted patientsD M Paternoster
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Amedeo Avogadro University of Eastern Piedmont, Novara, Italy
Transplant Proc 40:1877-80. 2008..In conclusion, screening should start at almost 6 months before grafting to avoid an irreversible situation that is difficult to treat...
- Cervical phIGFBP-1 in the evaluation of the risk of preterm deliveryDelia Maria Paternoster
Department of Gynecological Science and Human Reproduction, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 86:151-5. 2007..To evaluate the accuracy of the decidual phosphorylated isoform of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-1 in endocervical secretions to predict premature delivery in symptomatic and asymptomatic pregnant women...
- The management of feto-maternal alloimmune thrombocytopenia: report of three casesD M Paternoster
Department of Gynaecological Sciences and Human Reproduction, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 19:517-20. 2006..Also in severe HPA-1a alloimmunization and in 'high risk' fetuses, prenatal maternal treatment could be performed, without previous FBS, only on the basis of a risk score defined by sibling history and parents' genotypes...
- C-reactive protein in hypertensive disorders in pregnancyDelia M Paternoster
Department of Gynecology and Human Reproduction Padova, Italy
Clin Appl Thromb Hemost 12:330-7. 2006..Finally CRP levels in preeclampsia are believed to correlate with preeclamptic process severity...
- Ballantyne syndrome: a case reportDelia M Paternoster
Department of Gynaecology and Pathophysiology of Human Reproduction, Padua, Italy
Fetal Diagn Ther 21:92-5. 2006..At 30 wg the patient underwent cesarean section because fetal movements ceased and the fetal heart rate monitoring showed loss of variability and decelerations. Before dying, the neonate lived for 20 days in a state of deep hypotension...
- Recent progress in the therapeutic management of pre-eclampsiaDelia Maria Paternoster
University of Padova, Department of Gynaecology and Human Reproduction, Via Giustiniani 3, 35128 Padova, Italy
Expert Opin Pharmacother 5:2233-9. 2004....
- Biochemical markers for the prediction of spontaneous pre-term birthD M Paternoster
Department of Gynecology and Pathophysiology of Human Reproduction, Padova, Italy
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 79:123-9. 2002..The aim of this study was to identify predictive biochemical markers for preterm labor...
- Activated protein C resistance in normal and pre-eclamptic pregnanciesD M Paternoster
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Padova University, Padova, Italy
Gynecol Obstet Invest 54:145-9. 2002..Finally, this prospective study was performed to investigate the prevalence of APC-R among pregnant women and to elucidate its obstetric consequences...
- Anhydramnios and maternal thrombocytopenia after prolonged use of nimesulideDelia M Paternoster
Department of Gynaecology and Human Reproduction, V Giustiniani 3, 35128 Padova, Italy
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 108:97-8. 2003..Prostaglandin synthesis inhibition have been proposed as an effective alternative to prevent preterm labour. This case report shows a pregnancy with anhydramnios and maternal thrombocytopenia, as side effects of the nimesulide therapy...
- Prenatal diagnosis of vein of Galen aneurysmal malformationsDelia M Paternoster
Department of Gynaecology and Human Reproduction, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
Fetal Diagn Ther 18:408-11. 2003..In this paper, we present the management of a case of 3rd-trimester diagnosis of a vein of Galen aneurysm associated with cardiac decompensation...
- Acute hepatic failure in pregnancyDelia M Paternoster
Department of Gynecology and Human Reproduction, Via Giustiniani 3, 35128 Padova, Italy
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 112:230-2. 2004..We report a descriptive study of a pregnant woman presenting with severe liver dysfunction...
- Efficacy of AT in pre-eclampsia: a case-control prospective trialDelia M Paternoster
Department of Gynecology and Human Reproduction, University of Padua, Padua, Italy
Thromb Haemost 91:283-9. 2004..In conclusion, the bio-chemical findings support a role for AT in controlling the haemostasis at conventional doses, and the inflammatory state at higher doses...
- Labour induction at term: clinical, biophysical and molecular predictive factorsFrancesca Riboni
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University A Avogadro, Via Solaroli 17, 28100 Novara, Italy
Arch Gynecol Obstet 286:1123-9. 2012..The aim of this multicentric study is to compare clinical, biophysical and molecular parameters in the prediction of the success of labour induction with prostaglandins...
- Biochemical markers predicting pre-term delivery in symptomatic patients: phosphorylated insulin-like growth factor binding protein-1 and fetal fibronectinFrancesca Riboni
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Novara, A Avogadro Via Solaroli 17, 28100 Novara, Italy
Arch Gynecol Obstet 284:1325-9. 2011..The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy of the phosphorylated insulin-like growth factor-binding protein (phIGFBP-1) and of the fetal fibronectin test (fFN) in predicting pre-term delivery in symptomatic women...
- Combination of biochemical markers in predicting pre-term deliveryFrancesca Riboni
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Novara, Novara, Italy
Arch Gynecol Obstet 285:61-6. 2012..The aim of this study was to evaluate the predictive performances of some biochemical markers in predicting pre-term delivery in asymptomatic women...
- Sex hormone profile and endometrial cancer risk in primary biliary cirrhosis: a case-control studyAnnarosa Floreani
Division of Gastroenterologia, Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Padova, Via Giustiniani 2, 35128, Padova, Italy
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 103:154-7. 2002..To investigate the sex hormone profile and endometrial histology in primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC)...
- Investigation of endothelin-1 type A receptor gene polymorphism (-231 G > A) in preeclampsia susceptibilityVeronica Lisi
Research and Innovation, R and I Company, Padova, Italy
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 20:145-9. 2007..Preeclampsia is considered as a multifactorial disorder with a genetic predisposition. Alterations in the endothelin-1 (ET-1) system are considered to take part in triggering the vasoconstriction seen in preeclampsia...