Affiliation: University of Milan
- Rearranged genomes of bovine blood cells can allow the development of clones till late fetal stages; but rare unrearranged genomes have greater potential and lead to adulthoodSimona Panelli
CERSA Fondazione Parco Tecnologico Padano, at Dipartimento di Patologia Animale, Igiene e Sanita Pubblica Veterinaria, Via Celoria 10, 20133 Milan, Italy
Gene 334:99-103. 2004..To our knowledge, this is the first example in which both the placenta and the soma of a late fetus are coded for by the rearranged genome of a terminally differentiated cell, unambiguously identified through a specific genetic marker...
- Ligation overcomes terminal underrepresentation in multiple displacement amplification of linear DNASimona Panelli
CERSA Fondazione Parco Tecnologico Padano, Lodi, Italy
Biotechniques 39:174, 176, 178 passim. 2005
- Towards the analysis of the genomes of single cells: further characterisation of the multiple displacement amplificationSimona Panelli
CERSA Fondazione Parco Tecnologico Padano, via Einstein 2, Lodi, Italy
Gene 372:1-7. 2006..We discuss some recent advances and applications, as well as some modifications to the reaction, which should improve its use and enlarge its range of applicability possibly to degraded genomes, and also to RNA via complementary DNA...
- Effect of 1-24ACTH administration on sheep blood granulocyte functionsSaverio Paltrinieri
Dipartimento di Patologia Animale, Igiene e Sanita Pubblica Veterinaria, Sezione di Patologia Generale Veterinaria e Parassitologia, Milano, Italy
Vet Res 33:71-82. 2002..This might be responsible for the depression of non-specific immunity in stressed animals. Studies using stressors other than 1-24 ACTH are needed to verify the influence of other components of the stress reaction on PMN functions...
- Identification and biochemical characterization of Rap2C, a new member of the Rap family of small GTP-binding proteinsSimona Paganini
Center of Excellence for Applied Biology, Department of Biochemistry, University of Pavia, via Bassi 21, 27100 Pavia, Italy
Biochimie 88:285-95. 2006..This new protein may therefore contribute to the still poorly clarified cellular events regulated by this subfamily of GTP-binding proteins...