Affiliation: University of Padova
- Treatment of primary sclerosing cholangitis with low-dose ursodeoxycholic acid: results of a retrospective Italian multicentre surveyL Okolicsanyi
University of Parma, Parma, Italy
Dig Liver Dis 35:325-31. 2003..Ursodeoxycholic acid has been shown to be a useful agent, however the drug dosage and its effect on the clinical course are still under debate...
- Novel association of HLA-haplotypes with primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC) in a southern European populationT M Neri
Department of Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Health Sciences, University of Parma, Parma, Italy
Dig Liver Dis 35:571-6. 2003..In patients with with primary sclerosing cholangitis we investigated the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) genes and mutations of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene...
- Pathophysiology of the intrahepatic biliary epitheliumM Strazzabosco
Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Padova and Azienda Ospedaliera di Padova, Italy
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 15:244-53. 2000..Better understanding of cholangiocyte pathophysiology, in particular the immune regulation of cholangiocyte function, will help in designing newer genetic or pharmacological approaches to treat cholangiopathies...
- Combined versus sequential diuretic treatment of ascites in non-azotaemic patients with cirrhosis: results of an open randomised clinical trialP Angeli
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Padova, Via Giustiniani 2, Padova, Italy
Gut 59:98-104. 2010..The aim of the study was to compare sequential versus combined diuretic therapy in patients with cirrhosis, moderate ascites and without renal failure...
- Gallstone disease in diabetics: prevalence and associated factorsA Caroli
Dig Liver Dis 36:699-700; author reply 700. 2004
- Hepatitis C virus infection in a resident elderly population: a 10-year follow-up studyF Monica
Gastroenterology Unit, Regional Hospital, Treviso, Italy
Dig Liver Dis 38:336-40. 2006..The natural history of hepatitis C virus infection in the elderly is poorly known...
- Inheritance of hyperbilirubinemia: evidence for a major autosomal recessive geneM Clementi
Clinical Genetics and Epidemiology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Padua, Italy
Dig Liver Dis 39:351-5. 2007....