Affiliation: University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Intrasphenoidal encephalocele associated with cerebrospinal fluid fistula and subdural hematomas: technical case reportBernardo Fraioli
Department of Neuroscience, Neurosurgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Via Montpellier 1, 00133 Rome, Italy
Neurosurgery 52:1487-90; discussion 1490. 2003..A surgical procedure to stop persistent cerebrospinal fluid leakage is reported...
- Calcifying pseudo-tumor of the spine: description of a case and review of the literatureGiovanni Liccardo
Department of Neuroscience Neurosurgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Via Montpellier 1, 00133, Rome, Italy
Eur Spine J 12:548-51. 2003....
- Syringomyelia associated with hydrocephalus and Blake's pouch cyst: case reportCarlo Conti
Department of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 28:E279-83. 2003....
- Low-grade primary meningeal lymphoma: case report and review of the literatureAgazio Menniti
Neuroscience Neurosurgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Neurosurg Rev 28:229-33. 2005..Recognition of this rare meningeal location of a lymphoma involving the central nervous system is useful for a proper diagnosis and adequate treatment...
- Epidural hematoma after thoracic epidural catheter removal in the absence of risk factorsTatiana Sidiropoulou
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Reg Anesth Pain Med 28:531-4. 2003..The purpose of this report is to enhance awareness that an epidural hematoma can occur even in patients devoid of risk factors...
- Spinal epidural abscess complicating chemotherapy in patients with leukemiaLaura Moschettoni
Department of Neurosciences Neurosurgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Neurosurg Focus 18:ecp1. 2005....