Affiliation: University of Rome La Sapienza
- Novel factors of Anopheles gambiae haemocyte immune response to Plasmodium berghei infectionFabrizio Lombardo
Department of Life Sciences, Imperial College London, London, UK
Parasit Vectors 9:78. 2016....
- Comprehensive genetic dissection of the hemocyte immune response in the malaria mosquito Anopheles gambiaeFabrizio Lombardo
Division of Cell and Molecular Biology, Department of Life Sciences, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
PLoS Pathog 9:e1003145. 2013..The development of robust functional cell-based assays paves the way for genome-wide functional screens to study the mosquito immune response to infections with human pathogens...
- An annotated catalogue of salivary gland transcripts in the adult female mosquito, Aedes aegyptiJose M C Ribeiro
Section of Vector Biology, Laboratory of Malaria and Vector Research, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Rockville, Maryland 20852, USA
BMC Genomics 8:6. 2007..To expand our knowledge on the salivary cocktail of AEdes aegypti, a vector of dengue and yellow fevers, we analyzed a set of 4,232 expressed sequence tags from cDNA libraries of adult female mosquitoes...
- Genomic organization and splicing evolution of the doublesex gene, a Drosophila regulator of sexual differentiation, in the dengue and yellow fever mosquito Aedes aegyptiMarco Salvemini
Department of Biological Sciences, Section of Genetics and Molecular Biology, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
BMC Evol Biol 11:41. 2011....
- Discovery of Plasmodium modulators by genome-wide analysis of circulating hemocytes in Anopheles gambiaeSofia B Pinto
Faculty of Natural Sciences, Division of Cell and Molecular Biology, Sir Alexander Fleming Building, South Kensington Campus, Imperial College London, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:21270-5. 2009..We assess, via an RNAi screen, the roles in development of Plasmodium berghei of 63 genes expressed in hemocytes and provide a molecular comparison of the transcriptome of these cells during malaria infection...