Affiliation: University of Pisa
- Circulating levels of allopregnanolone, an anticonvulsant metabolite of progesterone, in women with partial epilepsy in the postcritical phaseR Galli
Department of Neuroscience, Section of Neurology, University of Pisa, Endocrine Research Unit, C N R, Pisa, Italy
Epilepsia 42:216-9. 2001....
- Analysis of RR variability in drug-resistant epilepsy patients chronically treated with vagus nerve stimulationRenato Galli
Section of Neurology, Department of Neurosciences, University of Pisa, Via Roma, 67, 56126, Pisa, Italy
Auton Neurosci 107:52-9. 2003....
- Neurophysiological evaluation of vigilance in epileptic patients on monotherapy with lamotrigineE Bonanni
Department of Neurosciences, University of Pisa, Section of Neurology, Pisa, Italy
Clin Neurophysiol 112:1018-22. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: These results suggest that in adult, newly diagnosed epileptic patients initial monotherapy with LTG does not impair vigilance...
- Epilepsy and limb girdle muscular dystrophy type 2A: double trouble, serendipitous finding or new phenotype?C Pizzanelli
Neurophysiopathology Unit, Hospital Lotti, Via Roma 180, I 56025, Pontedera, and Department of Neuroscience, University of Pisa, Italy
Neurol Sci 27:134-6. 2006..Involvement of tissues other than the skeletal muscle has not been reported so far. Here we describe the unusual association of LGMD2A and idiopathic generalised epilepsy in a 14-year-old girl...
- Health-related quality of life in epilepsy: findings obtained with a new Italian instrumentAda Piazzini
Epilepsy Center, St Paolo Hospital, Milan, Italy
Epilepsy Behav 13:119-26. 2008..We believe that a new specific questionnaire for the evaluation of HRQOL in Italy can contribute much to the understanding of the influence of epilepsy on patients' lives...