G M Galeazzi
Affiliation: University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Current factors affecting the choice of psychiatry as a specialty: an Italian studyGian Maria Galeazzi
Department of Psychiatry and Mental Health, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Via del Pozzo, 71, 41100 Modena, Italy
Acad Psychiatry 27:74-81. 2003..This study examined the differential impact of factors hypothesized to affect the choice of psychiatry as a specialty in Italy...
- Morale of mental health professionals in Community Mental Health Services of a Northern Italian ProvinceGian Maria Galeazzi
Unità Operativa di Psichiatria, Dipartimento di Neuroscienze TCR, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italia
Epidemiol Psichiatr Soc 13:191-7. 2004..To explore morale of psychiatrists and psychiatric nurses working in Community Mental Health Centres (CMHC) in an Italian Province, and identify influential factors...
- Posturographic stabilisation of healthy subjects exposed to full-length mirror image is inversely related to body-image preoccupationsGian Maria Galeazzi
Department of Neuroscience TCR, Section of Psychiatry, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy
Neurosci Lett 410:71-5. 2006..If confirmed in clinical populations characterized by high levels of body image disturbances, e.g. eating disorders, it could lead to developments in the assessment and monitoring of these patients...
- Italian social psychiatry research: what gets published in peer reviewed journals?Gian Maria Galeazzi
East London and the City University NHS Mental Health Trust, London, United Kingdom
Epidemiol Psichiatr Soc 16:212-24. 2007..To explore the current state of Italian social psychiatry research as evidenced by original papers published in peer-reviewed journals 2004-2006...
- Interrater reliability, prevalence, and relation to ICD-10 diagnoses of the Diagnostic Criteria for Psychosomatic Research in consultation-liaison psychiatry patientsGian Maria Galeazzi
Consultation Liaison Psychiatry Service, Department of Neuroscience TCR, Section of Psychiatry, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy
Psychosomatics 45:386-93. 2004..DCPR criteria appear to be a useful, reliable, and promising approach in the assessment and description of psychological distress in medical patients. They may serve as a focus of intervention studies in this population...
- The stalking of mental health professionals by patientsGian Maria Galeazzi
CSM di Sassuolo, Azienda USL di Modena, Via Giacobazzi, 96, 41049 Sassuolo MO, Italy
Psychiatr Serv 56:137-8. 2005
- Psychiatric disorders and depression in multiple sclerosis outpatients: impact of disability and interferon beta therapyG M Galeazzi
Consultation Liaison Psychiatry Service, Department of Neuroscience TCR, Section of Psychiatry, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Via del Pozzo 71, I 41100 Modena, Italy
Neurol Sci 26:255-62. 2005..Disability level, but not therapy with beta-interferons, is a risk factor for depression in MS outpatients. Regular screening for depression in this population is appropriate...
- Frequent attenders in primary care: impact of medical, psychiatric and psychosomatic diagnosesS Ferrari
Department of Neuroscience TCR, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy
Psychother Psychosom 77:306-14. 2008..The present case-control study explored how psychiatric and psychosomatic diagnoses and perceived quality of life are associated with the phenomenon of frequent attendance...
- Consultation-liaison psychiatry in obstetrics and gynecologyM Rigatelli
Consultation Liaison Psychiatry Psychosomatic Service, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Via del Pozzo 71, 41100 Modena, Italy
J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol 23:165-72. 2002..8% vs. 31.2%), mood disorders (29% vs. 18.4%), personality disorders (7.3% vs. 6.1%), schizophrenic and other psychotic disorders (5.5% vs. 7%)...
- Occupational health physicians and the impact of the Great Recession on the health of workers: a qualitative studyG Mattei
Department of Diagnostic, Clinical and Public Health Medicine, Section of Psychiatry, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy
Med Lav 106:412-23. 2015..The negative effects of the recession on the health of the Italian population were documented on a nation-wide level. However, few local or regional studies are currently available in the scientific literature...
- The Italian version of the Body Cathexis ScaleE Orlandi
Department of Neurosciences TCR, Section of Psychiatry, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, School of Medicine, Modena, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 11:e79-84. 2006..In this study we report the validation of the Italian version of the BCS. Reliability and validity studies were conducted on 86 female subjects with eating disorders and 404 general population subjects...
- Psychological profile and social behaviour of working adults with mild or moderate hearing lossD Monzani
ENT Clinic, Department of Neurosciences, Head and Neck Rehabilitation, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 28:61-6. 2008....
- Constraints perceived by psychiatrists working in community mental health services. Development and pilot study of a novel instrumentGian Maria Galeazzi
Newham Rehabilitation and Recovery Team, East London, London, UK
Community Ment Health J 43:609-18. 2007..Reliability was good (alpha = 0.85). Addressing perceived constraints may result in more choice options to reach therapeutic goals in a collaborative framework with patients, and improve job satisfaction...