Affiliation: University of Florence
- Cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation in the elderly: evidence for cardiac rehabilitation after myocardial infarction or chronic heart failureFrancesco Fattirolli
University of Florence
Monaldi Arch Chest Dis 84:731. 2016....
- The Italian MacNew heart disease health-related quality of life questionnaire: a validation studyFrancesco Fattirolli
Department of Experimental and Clinical Medicine, University of Florence and Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Careggi, Via delle Oblate 4, 50141, Florence, Italy
Intern Emerg Med 10:359-68. 2015..Responsiveness could not be tested due to the cross-sectional design of the parent study, and needs to be investigated in an intervention study...
- [Cardiac rehabilitation of patients with left ventricular assist device as "destination therapy"]Francesco Fattirolli
Dipartimento di Area Critica Medico Chirurgica Università di Firenze e Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Careggi, Firenze
Monaldi Arch Chest Dis 72:190-9. 2009....
- [The bare minimum of information at discharge after acute coronary syndrome. Part 2: the quality improvement project]Francesco Fattirolli
Dipartimento Area Critica Medico Chirurgica Università di Firenze, Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Careggi, SOD Riabilitazione Cardiologica, Florence, Italy
Monaldi Arch Chest Dis 78:138-47. 2012..We propose a standardized discharge form, containing the essential information, as a point of reference to be applied in different clinical settings...
- Cardiac Rehabilitation in Very Old Adults: Effect of Baseline Functional Capacity on Treatment EffectivenessSamuele Baldasseroni
Department of Experimental and Clinical Medicine, University of Florence and Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Careggi, Florence, Italy
J Am Geriatr Soc 64:1640-5. 2016..To assess the effect of cardiac rehabilitation (CR) and identify predictors of changes in functional capacity with CR in a consecutive series of older adults with a recent cardiac event...
- Coenzyme Q10 terclatrate and creatine in chronic heart failure: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind studyStefano Fumagalli
Department of Critical Care Medicine and Surgery, Unit of Gerontology and Geriatrics, University of Florence and Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Careggi, Florence, Italy
Clin Cardiol 34:211-7. 2011..Studies have suggested that micronutrient deficiency has some role in the progression of chronic heart failure (CHF)...
- Prognostic value of dobutamine stress echocardiography in octogenariansFrancesca Innocenti
Department of Critical Care Medicine and Surgery, University of Florence and Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Careggi, Florence, Italy
Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 27:65-74. 2011..No parameter derived from EST showed an independent prognostic role. DSE showed a significant prognostic value in octogenarians, both for all-cause mortality and major cardiac events...
- Impact of a cardiac rehabilitation program and inflammatory state on endothelial progenitor cells in acute coronary syndrome patientsFrancesca Cesari
Department of Medical and Surgical Critical Care, Thrombosis Centre, University of Florence, Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Careggi, Florence, Italy
Int J Cardiol 167:1854-9. 2013..However not all patients respond to CR with an increase of EPC. We performed this study to identify the characteristics of patients who will not benefit from an increase of EPCs at the end of a CR program...
- Efficacy of a nutritional education program to improve diet in patients attending a cardiac rehabilitation program: outcomes of a one-year follow-upMaria Luisa Eliana Luisi
Don Gnocchi Foundation IRCCS, Florence, Italy
Intern Emerg Med 10:671-6. 2015..Individual nutritional counseling session as a reinforcement of a standard educational program is effective in reducing caloric intake and BMI, which may reduce cardiovascular risk factors in cardiovascular patients...
- Type D personality impairs quality of life, coping and short-term psychological outcome in patients attending an outpatient intensive program of cardiac rehabilitationElena Sogaro
Department of Neurological and Psychiatric Sciences, University of Florence and Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Careggi, Florence, Italy
Monaldi Arch Chest Dis 74:181-91. 2010....
- Prognostic value of exercise stress test and dobutamine stress echo in patients with known coronary artery diseaseFrancesca Innocenti
Department of Critical Care Medicine and Surgery, Unit of Geriatric Cardiology, University of Florence and Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Careggi, Florence, Italy
Echocardiography 26:1-9. 2009....