Affiliation: University of Trieste
- Eagle's syndrome: signs and symptomsFulvia Costantinides
Department of Gnathology and Oral Surgery, Dental School, University of Trieste, Italy
Cranio 31:56-60. 2013....
- Local vs general anaesthesia in the development of neurosensory disturbances after mandibular third molars extraction: A retrospective study of 534 casesF Costantinides
School of Dental Sciences, Piazza dell Ospitale 1, 34129, Trieste, Italy
Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 21:e724-e730. 2016....
- Managing patients taking novel oral anticoagulants (NOAs) in dentistry: a discussion paper on clinical implicationsFulvia Costantinides
School of Specialization in Oral Surgery, Department of Medical, Surgical and Health Sciences, University of Trieste, Trieste, Italy
BMC Oral Health 16:5. 2016....
- Localization of basicranium midline by submentovertex projection for the evaluation of condylar asymmetryMichele Maglione
Unit of Oral Surgery, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, Dental School, University of Trieste, Piazza dell Ospitale 1, 34127 Trieste, Italy
Int J Dent 2012:285693. 2012....
- "Abscess" as a perioperative risk factor for paresthesia after third molar extraction under general anesthesiaFulvia Costantinides
Dental Clinic, Clinical University Department of Biomedicine, University of Trieste, Italy
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 107:e8-e13. 2009..To evaluate postextractive neurological complications after third molar extraction under general anesthesia and to identify correlations between the surgical procedure, the third molar-related pathology, and neurological involvement...
- Orofacial pain induced by Eagle syndrome in an elderly patient with temporomandibular disorders - a case reportFulvia Costantinides
School of Dental Sciences, University of Trieste and Brescia, Italy
Gerodontology 33:428-31. 2016..Eagle syndrome (ES) is a rare disorder that can be responsible for orofacial pain...
- Relocation of a malpositioned maxillary implant with piezoelectric osteotomies: a case reportClaudio Stacchi
Department of Biomedicine, Division of Dentistry and Biomaterials, University of Trieste, Italy
Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent 28:489-95. 2008..The results suggest that inadequately axially inclined implants can be successfully reconfigured using segmental piezoelectric osteotomies...
- Coronectomy as a surgical approach to impacted mandibular third molars: a systematic reviewAndrea Martin
Unit of Oral Surgery, School of Dental Sciences, University of Trieste, Trieste, Italy
Head Face Med 11:9. 2015..If a second operation is needed for the remnant roots, they can be removed with a low risk of paresthesia, because the roots are generally receded from the mandubular nerve. ..
- Rapidly progressing subperiosteal orbital abscess: an unexpected complication of a group-A streptococcal pharyngitis in a healthy young patientFulvia Costantinides
Division of Oral Medicine, Department of Dental Sciences, University of Trieste, Italy
Head Face Med 8:28. 2012....
- Descending necrotizing mediastinitis of odontogenic originMatteo Biasotto
University of Trieste, Italy
Recent Pat Antiinfect Drug Discov 4:143-50. 2009..In particular, recent patents focused on novel compositions and methods to prevent and treat oral infections...