Affiliation: University of Brescia
- Health-related quality of life measured by the Short Form 36 (SF-36) in systemic sclerosis: correlations with indexes of disease activity and severity, disability, and depressive symptomsElisabetta Danieli
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Spedali Civili, Piazzale Spedali Civili, 25124 Brescia, Italy
Clin Rheumatol 24:48-54. 2005..A strong correlation with disability and with depressive symptoms was observed. In conclusion, patients with SSc perceived a reduced HR-QOL similar to that of patients with RA. SF-36 may provide useful information in their evaluation...
- Anti beta2-glycoprotein I antibodies: clinical significanceA Tincani
Clinical Immunology Unit, Ospedale Civile di Brescia, Italy
Lupus 7:S107-9. 1998..This observation suggests that anti beta2GPI may also modify the immunogenicity of apoptotic bodies and of the autoantigens that they contain...
- Anti-Ku antibodies in connective tissue diseases: clinical and serological evaluation of 14 patientsFranco Franceschini
Clinical Immunology Unit, Spedali Civili, University of Brescia, Italy
J Rheumatol 29:1393-7. 2002..To assess the clinical and serological associations of anti-Ku antibodies...
- The immune development in a child born to a cyclosporin A-treated woman with systemic lupus erythematosus/polymyositisP Airo
Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Spedali Civili, Brescia, Italy
Lupus 11:454-7. 2002..Lymphocyte phenotypical and functional studies, as well as response to vaccination, were also normal...
- Oesophageal manometry in early and definite systemic sclerosisPaolo Airo
The Rheumatology, Allergology and Clinical Immunology Service, Spedali Civili and University, Brescia, Italy
Clin Rheumatol 24:370-6. 2005..The correlation between LES abnormalities and FVC suggests a possible causal relationship between these disease manifestations...
- Anti-Th/To are common antinucleolar autoantibodies in Italian patients with sclerodermaAngela Ceribelli
Rheumatology Unit, A O Spedali Civili, Universita degli Studi, Brescia, Italy
J Rheumatol 37:2071-5. 2010..We examined the autoantibody profiles and clinical manifestations in a cohort of Italian patients with SSc, focusing on anti-Th/To and anticentromere (ACA) antibodies, associated with limited cutaneous SSc (lcSSc)...
- Upregulation of myxovirus-resistance protein A: a possible marker of type I interferon induction in systemic sclerosisPaolo Airo
Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology Service, Spedali Civili di Brescia, Brescia, Italy
J Rheumatol 35:2192-200. 2008....
- Immunosuppressive therapy in lupus nephritis: the Euro-Lupus Nephritis Trial, a randomized trial of low-dose versus high-dose intravenous cyclophosphamideFrédéric A Houssiau
Cliniques Universitaires St Luc, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Arthritis Rheum 46:2121-31. 2002..Given the side effects of this regimen, we evaluated the efficacy and the toxicity of a course of low-dose IV CYC prescribed as a remission-inducing treatment, followed by azathioprine (AZA) as a remission-maintaining treatment...
- Early response to immunosuppressive therapy predicts good renal outcome in lupus nephritis: lessons from long-term followup of patients in the Euro-Lupus Nephritis TrialFrédéric A Houssiau
Universite Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Arthritis Rheum 50:3934-40. 2004..After a median followup of 41 months, a difference in efficacy between the 2 regimens was not observed. The present analysis was undertaken to extend the followup and to identify prognostic factors...
- Measles virus V protein inhibits p53 family member p73Cristian D Cruz
Pancoe ENH Research Pavilion, Northwestern University, 2200 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208, USA
J Virol 80:5644-50. 2006..These findings also suggest that p73-PUMA signaling may be a previously unrecognized arm of cellular innate antiviral immunity...
- Intravenous immunoglobulin in pregnancy: a chance for patients with an autoimmune diseaseAngela Tincani
Isr Med Assoc J 9:553-4. 2007