Affiliation: University of Siena
- Photosensitivity and panic-agoraphobic spectrum: a pilot studyLetizia Bossini
Department of Neuroscience, University of Siena, Italy
Riv Psichiatr 48:108-12. 2013....
- Panic-agoraphobic spectrum and light sensitivity in a general population sample in ItalyLetizia Bossini
Department of Neuroscience, Division of Psychiatry, University of Siena, Italy
Can J Psychiatry 50:39-45. 2005..This study aimed to verify a possible correlation between panic symptoms and photosensitivity, not only in panic disorder (PD) but also in the panic-agoraphobic spectrum...
- Magnetic resonance imaging volumes of the hippocampus in drug-naïve patients with post-traumatic stress disorder without comorbidity conditionsLetizia Bossini
Department of Neuroscience, University of Siena School of Medicine, Viale Bracci 1, 53100 Siena, Italy
J Psychiatr Res 42:752-62. 2008..The findings indicate the presence of smaller hippocampal volumes in drug-naïve patients with single diagnosis of PTSD, compared with healthy subjects...
- Photosensitivity in panic disorderLetizia Bossini
Department of Neuroscience, Psychiatry Division, University of Siena School of Medicine, Viale Bracci 1, Siena, Italy
Depress Anxiety 26:E34-6. 2009..The objective of this study is to evaluate abnormal light-related behavior in patients with panic disorder (PD)...
- Evidence of diffuse damage in frontal and occipital cortex in the brain of patients with post-traumatic stress disorderMaricla Tavanti
Psychiatric Division, Department of Neuroscience, University of Siena School of Medicine, Siena, Italy
Neurol Sci 33:59-68. 2012..Our findings suggest that in drug-naïve PTSD patients with a history of adulthood trauma, brain structural damage is diffuse, with a particular prevalence for the frontal and occipital lobes, and is clinically relevant...
- Attachment and panic disorderClaudia Pacchierotti
Department of Neurosciences, Psychiatry Section, University of Siena, Italy
Psychopathology 35:347-54. 2002..Our analysis showed that DSM-III-R-diagnosed PD patients reported their parents to be significantly less caring than did the control group, while there was no significant difference in objective recall of parenting experiences...
- Dysfunctions of cortical excitability in drug-naïve posttraumatic stress disorder patientsSimone Rossi
Department of Neuroscience, Neurology Section, University of Siena School of Medicine, Siena, Italy
Biol Psychiatry 66:54-61. 2009....
- PTSD in victims of terroristic attacks - a comparison with the impact of other traumatic events on patients' livesLetizia Bossini
Department of Molecular Medicine and Development, Psychiatry Section, School of Medicine, University of Siena, Siena, Italy
Psychiatr Pol 50:907-921. 2016..To identify possible differences, in terms of duration and severity of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, between victims of terrorist attacks and subjects who underwent other types of traumatic events...
- Off-Label Trazodone Prescription: Evidence, Benefits and RisksLetizia Bossini
Department of Molecular Medicine, Psychiatry Division, University of Siena, Italy Viale Bracci 1, 53100 Siena, Italy
Curr Pharm Des 21:3343-51. 2015....
- Asenapine for the treatment of manic and mixed episodes associated with bipolar I disorder: from clinical research to clinical practiceAndrea Fagiolini
University of Siena, Departments of Mental Health and Molecular Medicine, Viale Bracci 1, Siena 53100, Italy
Expert Opin Pharmacother 14:489-504. 2013..Its relatively favorable weight and metabolic profile, as well as the lack of appreciable activity at muscarinic cholinergic receptors and the sublingual administration are of clinical interest...
- Off-label uses of trazodone: a reviewLetizia Bossini
University of Siena, Psychiatry Division, Department of Neuroscience, Viale Bracci 1, 53100 Siena, Italy
Expert Opin Pharmacother 13:1707-17. 2012....
- Activity of citalopram on adenosine and serotonin circulating levels in depressed patientsPatrizia Blardi
Center of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Clinical Medicine and Immunological Sciences, University of Siena, Siena 53100, Italy
J Clin Psychopharmacol 25:262-6. 2005..Citalopram was detectable in platelets with concentrations showing a time variation similar to plasma values. Serotonin levels in platelets decreased after drug administration, reaching the lowest values on the last day of treatment...
- Sexual disorders in subjects treated for mood and anxiety diseasesLetizia Bossini
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:310-2. 2007
- Changes in hippocampal volume in patients with post-traumatic stress disorder after sertraline treatmentLetizia Bossini
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:233-5. 2007