Isabella Merante Boschin
Affiliation: University of Padova
- 99Tc Nanocolloid sentinel node procedure in thyroid carcinomaIsabella Merante Boschin
Surgical Pathology, University of Padua School of Medicine, Istituto Oncologico Veneto IOV, Padua, Italy
Langenbecks Arch Surg 393:705-8. 2008....
- Contribution of SLN investigation with 99mTc-nanocolloid in clinical staging of thyroid cancer: technical feasibilityMaria Rosa Pelizzo
Nuclear Medicine, PET Unit, S Maria della Misericordia Hospital, Istituto Oncologico Veneto IOV, Viale Tre Martiri, 140, 45100, Rovigo, and Department of Surgical Science, University of Padova, Italy
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 34:934-8. 2007..The aim of this study was to evaluate the feasibility of preoperative 99mTc-nanocolloid lymphoscintigraphy and an intra-operative SLN procedure in the management of PTC patients...
- Incidental medullary thyroid microcarcinoma revealed by mild increase of preoperative serum calcitonin levels: therapeutic implicationsIsabella Merante Boschin
Surgical Pathology Unit, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Padova, Padua, Italy
Endocrine 45:448-53. 2014..In case of the pentagastrin stimulating test with sCT <100 ng/L and bilateral goiter, total thyroidectomy with histological diagnosis is recommended...
- Thyroidectomy and parathyroid hormone: tracing hypocalcemia-prone patientsAntonio Toniato
Surgical Pathology, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, Istituto Oncologico Veneto IOV, University of Padua, Via Giustiniani 2, 35128 Padua, Italy
Am J Surg 196:285-8. 2008..The aim of this prospective study was to identify patients at high risk of developing hypocalcemia after thyroidectomy on the basis of the parathyroid hormone (PTH) level on the first postoperative day...
- Is the laparoscopic adrenalectomy for pheochromocytoma the best treatment?Antonio Toniato
Institute of Surgical Pathology, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Padua School of Medicine, Italy
Surgery 141:723-7. 2007....
- A very rare bilateral adrenal tumorAntonio Toniato
2 Surgical Clinic, Department of Surgical, Oncological and Gastroenterological Sciences, University of Padua, Via Giustiniani 2, 35128, Padua, Italy
Endocrine 45:502-3. 2014..Surgical excision remains the main treatment in fact the recurrence is locoregional and correlated with positive margins due to incomplete excision, while distant metastases are correlated with atypical or malignant features. ..