Luca Reggiani Bonetti
Affiliation: University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Analysis of KRAS, NRAS, PIK3CA and BRAF mutational profile in poorly differentiated clusters (PDC) of KRAS mutated colon cancerLuca Reggiani Bonetti
Department of Diagnostic Medicine and Public Health, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia Section of Pathology, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Via del Pozzo 71, 41100, Modena, Italy Electronic address
Hum Pathol . 2016..As PDC may represent the tumor cells with the highest potential to metastatize, their molecular status may be relevant for the prediction of response to targeted therapies...
- Increased expression of CD133 and reduced dystroglycan expression are strong predictors of poor outcome in colon cancer patientsClaudio Coco
Dipartimento di Scienze Chirurgiche, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Rome, Italy
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 31:71. 2012..Expression levels of CD133, a cancer stem cell marker, and of the α-subunit of the dystroglycan (α-DG) complex, have been previously reported to be altered in colorectal cancers...
- Cytomegalovirus infection of the upper gastrointestinal tract: a clinical and pathological study of 30 casesLuca Reggiani Bonetti
Section of Pathologic Anatomy, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria, Policlinico, Modena, Italy
Scand J Gastroenterol 46:1228-35. 2011..The study reviews the endoscopic and histological features of human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) infections of the upper gastrointestinal (UGI) tract...
- An unusual case of signet ring cell adenocarcinoma of the prostateL Reggiani Bonetti
Dipartimento Integrato Servizi Diagnostici e di Laboratorio e di Medicina Legale, Sezione di Anatomia Patologica Universitá di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy
Pathologica 103:40-2. 2011..The positive immunostaining for PSA and PSAP confirmed the prostatic origin of the tumour. Although the patient received hormonal therapy, the disease progressed and the patient died 11 months after surgery...
- Clinical significance of pelvic lymph node status in prostate cancer: review of 1690 casesLivia Maccio
Section of Pathology, Department of Diagnostic Medicine, Clinical and Public Health, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy
Intern Emerg Med 11:399-404. 2016..0151). Our findings confirm the negative prognostic significance of N status in prostate cancer. We suggest the examination of a minimum number of 10 lymphnodes, together with entire PLND processing, for accurate assessment of N status...
- KRAS, NRAS, BRAF mutations and high counts of poorly differentiated clusters of neoplastic cells in colorectal cancer: observational analysis of 175 casesValeria Barresi
1Department of Human Pathology, University of Messina, Messina 2Department of Pathological Anatomy, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy
Pathology 47:551-6. 2015..No significant associations were found between NRAS and PDC. The significant association between mutated KRAS and PDC grade suggests that KRAS mutations may be involved in the formation of PDC...
- Attenuated polyposis of the large bowel: a morphologic and molecular approachMaurizio Ponz de Leon
Medicina 1, Dipartimento di Medicina Diagnostica, Clinica e Sanità Pubblica, Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia Policlinico, Via del Pozzo 71, 41100, Modena, Italy
Fam Cancer . 2016..Mutation-associated cases showed an earlier age of onset of polyps and were more frequent in the female sex...
- Lesion volume predicts prostate cancer risk and aggressiveness: validation of its value alone and matched with prostate imaging reporting and data system scoreEugenio Martorana
Department of Urology, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy
BJU Int . 2016....
- Clinical outcome of low- and high-risk malignant colorectal polyps: results of a population-based study and meta-analysis of the available literatureCarmela Di Gregorio
Dipartimento ad Attività Integrata di Laboratori, Anatomia Patologica e Medicina Legale, Sezione di Anatomia Patologica, Policlinico, Via del Pozzo 71, 41100, Modena, Italy
Intern Emerg Med 9:151-60. 2014..Our study and the pooled data analysis confirmed the usefulness of the subdivision into low- and high-risk malignant polyps for management of patients with endoscopically removed colorectal carcinoma...
- EGFR polysomy in squamous cell carcinoma of the thyroid. Report of two cases and review of the literatureLuca Reggiani Bonetti
Dipartimento Integrato Servizi Diagnostici e di Laboratorio e di Medicina Legale, Universita degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy
Tumori 96:503-7. 2010..The EGFR overexpression in PSCCT suggests an additional therapeutic option for the treatment of this tumor...