Affiliation: University of Verona
- Abdominopelvic sarcoma of perivascular epithelioid cells. Report of four cases in young women, one with tuberous sclerosisF Bonetti
Istituto di Anatomia Patologica, Universita di Verona, Italy
Mod Pathol 14:563-8. 2001..We consider them as sarcomas composed of a pure population of uncommitted perivascular epithelioid cell, that lack modulation toward smooth muscle or adipose cells...
- bcl-2 but not p53 expression is associated with resistance to chemotherapy in advanced breast cancerA Bonetti
Department of Oncology, Azienda Ospedaliera and University of Verona, Italy
Clin Cancer Res 4:2331-6. 1998..In conclusion, the results of this study suggest a possible role for bcl-2 in predicting resistance to chemotherapy...
- Comparative study of clinical, pathological and biological characteristics of symptomatic versus asymptomatic breast cancersA Molino
Department of Medical Oncology, University of Verona, Italy
Ann Oncol 11:581-6. 2000..The aim of the present study was to compare the biological, pathological and clinical characteristics of symptomatic vs. asymptomatic breast cancers...
- Cathepsin-K immunoreactivity distinguishes MiTF/TFE family renal translocation carcinomas from other renal carcinomasG Martignoni
Anatomia Patologica, Universita di Verona, Verona, Italy
Mod Pathol 22:1016-22. 2009..3) These results further support the concept that the overexpression of TFE3 or TFEB in these neoplasms activates the expression of genes normally regulated by microphthalmia transcription factor in other cell types...
- Blastic OKT6-positive proliferation preceding malignant histiocytosisF Bonetti
Istituto di Anatomia Patologica, , Italy
Histol Histopathol 1:391-7. 1986..The relevance of this observation in the debate on the origin of Langerhans cells and the relationships existing between macrophages and dendritic cells is discussed...
- Parvalbumin is constantly expressed in chromophobe renal carcinomaG Martignoni
Dipartimento di Patologia Sezione Anatomia Patologica, Universita di Verona, Via delle Menegone, 10, Verona 37134, Italy
Mod Pathol 14:760-7. 2001..Moreover, they suggest a relationship between chromophobe renal carcinoma and renal oncocytoma and indicate that chromophobe carcinoma exhibits differentiation toward the collecting-duct phenotype...