Affiliation: Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine
- Discovering drug mode of action using reverse-engineered gene networksMukesh Bansal
Mukesh Bansal is PhD Student at Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine TIGEM, Via P Castellino 111, Naples 80131, Italy
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 5:4739-42. 2005..We show that the algorithm can correctly identify the known drug targets and associated pathways...
- Inference of gene networks from temporal gene expression profilesM Bansal
Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine, Via P Castellino 111, Naples 80131, Italy
IET Syst Biol 1:306-12. 2007..This approach can infer regulatory interactions even when only a small number of measurements is available...
- Direct targets of the TRP63 transcription factor revealed by a combination of gene expression profiling and reverse engineeringGiusy Della Gatta
Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine, 80131 Naples, Italy
Genome Res 18:939-48. 2008..The integrated experimental and computational approach described here is readily applicable to other transcription factors in mammalian systems and is complementary to genome-wide identification of transcription-factor binding sites...
- Computational framework for the prediction of transcription factor binding sites by multiple data integrationAlberto Ambesi-Impiombato
TIGEM, Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine, Naples, Italy
BMC Neurosci 7:S8. 2006....
- A yeast synthetic network for in vivo assessment of reverse-engineering and modeling approachesIrene Cantone
Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine, Naples 80131, Italy
Cell 137:172-81. 2009..A semiquantitative model was able to capture and predict the behavior of the network. Reverse engineering based on differential equations and Bayesian networks correctly inferred regulatory interactions from the experimental data...
- Inference of gene regulatory networks and compound mode of action from time course gene expression profilesMukesh Bansal
Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine, Via P Castellino 111, 80131 Naples, Italy
Bioinformatics 22:815-22. 2006..We applied this algorithm to computer simulated data and to experimental data on a nine gene network in Escherichia coli...
- How to infer gene networks from expression profilesMukesh Bansal
Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine, Via P Castellino, Naples, Italy
Mol Syst Biol 3:78. 2007....
- Linear matrix inequalities approach to reconstruction of biological networksC Cosentino
School of Computer and Biomedical Engineering, Universià degli Studi Magna Grxcia di Catanzaro, Viale Europa, Campus di Germaneto, Catanzaro 88100, Italy
IET Syst Biol 1:164-73. 2007..A further validation is performed through an in silico biological experiment, exploiting the well-assessed cell-cycle model of fission yeast developed by Novak and Tyson...