Miriam S Vitiello
Affiliation: Scuola Normale Superiore
- Se-doping dependence of the transport properties in CBE-grown InAs nanowire field effect transistorsLeonardo Viti
NEST, Istituto Nanoscienze Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche CNR and Scuola Normale Superiore, Piazza San Silvestro 12, Pisa, 56127, Italy
Nanoscale Res Lett 7:159. 2012..These results are particularly relevant for further optimization of the nanowire-FET terahertz detectors recently demonstrated.PACS: 73.63.-b, 81.07.Gf, 85.35.-p...
- Room-temperature terahertz detectors based on semiconductor nanowire field-effect transistorsMiriam S Vitiello
Istituto di Fisica Applicata Nello Carrara CNR, Via Madonna del Piano 1, Sesto Fiorentino, I 50019 Italy
Nano Lett 12:96-101. 2012..The large existing margins for technology improvements, the scalability to higher frequencies, and the possibility of realizing multipixel arrays, make these devices highly competitive as a future solution for terahertz detection...
- High efficiency coupling of Terahertz micro-ring quantum cascade lasers to the low-loss optical modes of hollow metallic waveguidesMiriam S Vitiello
CNR Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Applicata Nello Carrara, Sesto Fiorentino, Italy
Opt Express 19:1122-30. 2011..By placing the waveguide in close contact with the QCL in a simple back-to-back geometry, the laser mode can be perfectly matched with the low loss TE(01) waveguide mode showing attenuation losses as low as ≈2.3-2.7 dB/m at 3.2 THz...
- Terahertz confocal microscopy with a quantum cascade laser sourceUgo Siciliani de Cumis
NEST, CNR Istituto Nanoscienze and Scuola Normale Superiore, Piazza San Silvestro 12, I 56127 Pisa, Italy
Opt Express 20:21924-31. 2012..The capability of resolving overlapping objects lying on different longitudinal planes is also clearly demonstrated...
- Efficient Terahertz detection in black-phosphorus nano-transistors with selective and controllable plasma-wave, bolometric and thermoelectric responseLeonardo Viti
NEST, Istituto Nanoscienze CNR and Scuola Normale Superiore, Piazza San Silvestro 12, Pisa, I 56127
Sci Rep 6:20474. 2016....
- Plasma-Wave Terahertz Detection Mediated by Topological Insulators Surface StatesLeonardo Viti
NEST, Istituto Nanoscienze CNR and Scuola Normale Superiore, Piazza San Silvestro 12, Pisa I 56127, Italy
Nano Lett 16:80-7. 2016..2Se0.8 flake. The reported detection performances allow a realistic exploitation of TSS for large-area, fast imaging, promising superb impacts on THz photonics. ..