- The GPIIIA PlA2 polymorphism is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular adverse eventsGennaro Galasso
Department of Clinical Medicine, Cardiovascular and Immunologic Sciences, Federico II University School of Medicine, Naples, Italy
BMC Cardiovasc Disord 10:41. 2010..We aimed to explore the effect of PlA2 polymorphism on outcome in patients with atherosclerosis...
- In vivo properties of the proangiogenic peptide QKGaetano Santulli
Dipartimento di Medicina Clinica, Scienze Cardiovascolari ed Immunologiche, Cattedra di Medicina Interna, Università degli Studi Federico II di Napoli, Italy
J Transl Med 7:41. 2009..These data open to new fields of investigation on the mechanisms of activation of VEGF receptors, offering clinical implications for treatment of pathophysiological conditions such as chronic ischemia...
- A new synthetic protein, TAT-RH, inhibits tumor growth through the regulation of NFkappaB activityDaniela Sorriento
Dipartimento di Medicina Clinica, Scienze Cardiovascolari ed Immunologiche, Universita Federico II, Napoli, Italia
Mol Cancer 8:97. 2009..We recently demonstrated that the RH domain of GRK5 (GRK5-RH) inhibits NFkappaB, thus we evaluated its effects on cancer growth...
- The G-protein-coupled receptor kinase 5 inhibits NFkappaB transcriptional activity by inducing nuclear accumulation of IkappaB alphaDaniela Sorriento
Dipartimento di Medicina Clinica, Scienze Cardiovascolari, ed Immunologiche, Universita Federico II, 80134 Naples, Italy
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:17818-23. 2008..Placing these findings in perspective, this mechanism may represent a therapeutic target for all those conditions involving excessive NFkappaB activity...
- Impaired neoangiogenesis in β₂-adrenoceptor gene-deficient mice: restoration by intravascular human β₂-adrenoceptor gene transfer and role of NFκB and CREB transcription factorsMichele Ciccarelli
Dipartimento di Medicina Clinica, Scienze Cardiovascolari ed Immunologiche, Universita Federico II, Napoli, Italy
Br J Pharmacol 162:712-21. 2011..Hence, we studied post-ischaemic angiogenesis in the hindlimb (HL) of β₂AR knock-out mice (β₂AR-/-) in vivo and explored possible molecular mechanisms in vitro...
- The G protein coupled receptor kinase 2 plays an essential role in beta-adrenergic receptor-induced insulin resistanceErsilia Cipolletta
Dipartimento di Medicina Clinica, Medicina Clinica, Scienze Cardiovascolari ed Immunologiche, Universita Federico II, Via Pansini 5, 80131 Naples, Italy
Cardiovasc Res 84:407-15. 2009..The cellular levels of G protein coupled receptor kinase 2 (GRK2) increase during chronic betaAR stimulation, leading to betaAR desensitization. We tested the hypothesis that GRK2 plays a role in betaAR-induced IRES...