Genomes and Genes
Massimo M Santoro
- Cellular and molecular facets of keratinocyte reepithelization during wound healingMassimo M Santoro
Department of Medical Sciences, University of Piemonte Orientale A Avogadro, Via Solaroli 17, 28100 Novara, Italy
Exp Cell Res 304:274-86. 2005..These new findings point towards novel therapeutic targets and provide suitable methods to promote faster tissue regeneration in vivo...
- The MSP receptor regulates alpha6beta4 and alpha3beta1 integrins via 14-3-3 proteins in keratinocyte migrationMassimo M Santoro
Department of Medical Sciences, University of Piemonte Orientale A Avogadro, 28100, Novara, Italy
Dev Cell 5:257-71. 2003....
- Protein phosphatase 1 binds to phospho-Ser-1394 of the macrophage-stimulating protein receptorMassimo M Santoro
Department of Medical Sciences, University of Piemonte Orientale A Avogadro, Novara, Italy
Biochem J 376:587-94. 2003..These results suggest that PP1 can modulate the downstream Ron signalling generated by MSP via Akt/PKB and 14-3-3 binding. This is the first report on ligand-regulated association of PP1 with a growth factor receptor...
- Geldanamycins trigger a novel Ron degradative pathway, hampering oncogenic signalingSerena Germano
Department DISCAFF and DFB Center, University of Piemonte Orientale A Avogadro, Novara 28100, Italy
J Biol Chem 281:21710-9. 2006..These data highlight a novel mechanism for Ron degradation and propose Hsp90 antagonists like geldanamycins as suitable pharmacological agents for therapy of cancers where altered Ron signaling is involved...
- Diacylglycerol kinase-alpha mediates hepatocyte growth factor-induced epithelial cell scatter by regulating Rac activation and membrane rufflingFederica Chianale
Department of Medical Sciences, University of Piemonte Orientale A Avogadro, 28100 Novara, Italy
Mol Biol Cell 18:4859-71. 2007....
- Birc2 (cIap1) regulates endothelial cell integrity and blood vessel homeostasisMassimo M Santoro
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Programs in Developmental Biology, Genetics and Human Genetics, and Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94158, USA
Nat Genet 39:1397-402. 2007....
- miR-126 regulates angiogenic signaling and vascular integrityJason E Fish
Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Dev Cell 15:272-84. 2008..These findings illustrate that a single miRNA can regulate vascular integrity and angiogenesis, providing a new target for modulating vascular formation and function...