Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: San Raffaele Scientific Institute
- Identification and characterization of a novel transcript down-regulated in Dlx1/Dlx2 and up-regulated in Pax6 mutant telencephalonAndrea Faedo
Stem Cell Research Institute, DIBIT, H S Raffaele, Via Olgettina 58, 20132 Milan, Italy
Dev Dyn 231:614-20. 2004..1992] Brain Res Mol Brain Res 12:7-22; and Alessandro Bulfone, unpublished data), we studied the gene expression profile of the Dlx1/Dlx2(-/-) subpallium and Pax6(-/-) ..
- Developmental expression of the T-box transcription factor T-bet/Tbx21 during mouse embryogenesisAndrea Faedo
Stem Cell Research Institute SCRI, Istituto Scientifico HS Raffaele, Via Olgettina, 58 Milan, Italy
Mech Dev 116:157-60. 2002....
- Pcp4l1, a novel gene encoding a Pcp4-like polypeptide, is expressed in specific domains of the developing brainAlessandro Bulfone
Stem Cell Research Institute SCRI, Istituto Scientifico San Raffaele HSR, Via Olgettina 58, Milan 20132, Italy
Gene Expr Patterns 4:297-301. 2004..In the adult brain, this transcript is also detected in laminar as well as in several nuclear structures of the CNS...
- Telencephalic embryonic subtractive sequences: a unique collection of neurodevelopmental genesAlessandro Bulfone
Stem Cell Research Institute Hospital San Raffaele, Istituto Scientifico San Raffaele, 20132 Milan, Italy
J Neurosci 25:7586-600. 2005..The full information has been organized into a searchable database linked to other genomic resources, allowing easy access to those who are interested in the dissection of the molecular basis of telencephalic development...
- Gene signatures associated with mouse postnatal hindbrain neural stem cells and medulloblastoma cancer stem cells identify novel molecular mediators and predict human medulloblastoma molecular classificationDaniela Corno
Neural Stem Cell Biology Unit, Division of Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cells and Gene Therapy, San Raffaele Scientifi c Institute, Via Olgettina 58, 20132 Milan, Italy
Cancer Discov 2:554-68. 2012....
- Sustained activation of mTOR pathway in embryonic neural stem cells leads to development of tuberous sclerosis complex-associated lesionsLaura Magri
Neural Stem Cell Biology Unit, Division of Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cells and Gene Therapy, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Via Olgettina 58, 20132 Milan, Italy
Cell Stem Cell 9:447-62. 2011..Thus, finely tuned mTOR activation in embryonic NSCs may be critical to prevent development of TSC-associated brain lesions...
- AntiHunter 2.0: increased speed and sensitivity in searching BLAST output for EST antisense transcriptsGiovanni Lavorgna
DIBIT San Raffaele Scientific Institute Via Olgettina 58, 20132 Milan, Italy
Nucleic Acids Res 33:W665-8. 2005..e. if choosing the MEGABLAST option, users can input a query sequence up to 30 Mb long, thus considerably improving the possibility to analyze longer query regions. The AntiHunter tool is freely available at http://bioinfo.crs4.it/AH2.0...