- Awareness of illness and outcome in schizophreniaA Rossi
Unità Operativa di Psicologia Clinica Villa Serena, Citta S Angelo, Italy
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 250:73-5. 2000..Lack of awareness seems then to be a powerful predictor of poor outcome...
- Behavioral neurodevelopment abnormalities and schizophrenic disorder: a retrospective evaluation with the Childhood Behavior Checklist (CBCL)A Rossi
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale, Clinica Psichiatrica, Universita di L Aquila, L Aquila, Italy
Schizophr Res 44:121-8. 2000..A. ) that increased over the years, and a cluster with a high level of B.A. that remain relatively stable until early adulthood. The latter group showed more severe current negative symptoms...
- Cognitive symptoms of mania in pure and mixed episodes evaluated with the Positive and Negative Syndrome ScaleA Rossi
Unità Operativa di Psicologia Clinica, Citta S Angelo, PE, Italy
Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 250:254-6. 2000..Mixed patients showed more positive and cognitive symptoms and among these the lack of judgement and insight was prominent. Further studies are needed to clarify the specificity of lack of insight of the mixed bipolar patients...
- Cognitive function in euthymic bipolar patients, stabilized schizophrenic patients, and healthy controlsA Rossi
Department of Clinical Psychology at Villa Serena Medical Center, Viale L Petruzzi, 19, Citta S Angelo, 65013, Pescara, Italy
J Psychiatr Res 34:333-9. 2000..Studies administering a more complete neuropsychological battery could further clarify the nature and meaning of the cognitive deficits in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder...
- A factor analysis of signs and symptoms of the manic episode with Bech-Rafaelsen Mania and Melancholia ScalesA Rossi
Department of Clinical Psychology, Villa Serena Medical Center, Città S Angelo Pescara, Italy
J Affect Disord 64:267-70. 2001..We propose here that the use of two instruments well known in the European literature may be useful in detecting the structure of manic episodes...
- PANSS factors and scores in schizophrenic and bipolar disorders during an index acute episode: a further analysis of the cognitive componentE Daneluzzo
Department of Clinical Psychology, Villa Serena Medical Center, Viale L Petruzzi, 19, I 65013, Citta S Angelo, Pescara, Italy
Schizophr Res 56:129-36. 2002..This finding suggests that LOI could be a non-unitary phenomenon in psychoses and it should be further explored to better elucidate differences in symptom structures between schizophrenic and bipolar disorders...
- Dementia in schizophrenia. Magnetic resonance and clinical correlatesA Rossi
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale, , Italy
J Nerv Ment Dis 178:521-4. 1990..Two other patients subgroups were categorized as LNNB normal and abnormal. These two subgroups showed lesser brain abnormalities and lower negative symptom scores than the former...
- Dimensional, non-taxonic latent structure of psychotic symptoms in a student sampleE Daneluzzo
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Institute of Clinical Research, Villa Serena, Citta S Angelo, Italy
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 44:911-6. 2009..We examined the construct of psychosis using the self-report instrument CAPE (Community Assessment of Psychic Experiences) in a sample of 1,323 students...
- Emotional reactivity in bipolar depressed patientsP Stratta
Department of Mental Health, ASL 1, L Aquila, Italy
J Clin Psychol 70:860-5. 2014..We investigated emotional reactivity using the International Affective Picture System (IAPS) paradigm in bipolar patients during the depressive phase compared to healthy controls...