- Penetrating keratoplasty in a newborn: case report and analysis of current surgical trends in ItalyB Ricci
Ophthalmology Unit, Association Columbus Clinic, Catholic University, Roma, Italy
Eur J Ophthalmol 18:290-3. 2008..The aims of this study were to describe bilateral penetrating keratoplasty (PK) in a newborn and to analyze the data of PKs performed in Italy during the 5-year period 1999-2003 in children under 4 years of age...
- Nationwide study of hospitalization and surgical treatment for childhood strabismus in Italy between 1999 and 2004Benedetto Ricci
Department of Ophthalmology, Columbus Clinic, Catholic University, Via G Moscati, 31, Rome 00168, Italy
Int Ophthalmol 29:153-6. 2009..Further investigation is needed to determine how this trend has evolved since 2004...
- Surgical treatment of congenital nasolacrimal duct obstructions in ItalyB Ricci
Department of Ophthalmology, Columbus Association, Catholic University, Rome, Italy
Minerva Pediatr 62:565-8. 2010..The aim of this study to present the surgical treatments performed in Italy for congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction...
- Octyl 2-cyanoacrylate in sutureless surgery of extraocular muscles: an experimental study in the rabbit modelB Ricci
Department of Ophthalmology, Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 238:454-8. 2000..Thus far, however, the results obtained with tissue adhesives such as the cyanoacrylates instead of sutures have been less than satisfactory...
- [Abdominal emergency surgery in the geriatric patients. Our experience]R Fornaro
Universita degli Studi di Genova, Dipartimento di Discipline Chirurgiche e Metodologie Integrate
G Chir 27:137-44. 2006..This would lead to positive results not only in terms of mortality and morbidity, which are still considered as the main targets, but also as far as the period of the stay in hospital and costs are concerned...