- Side-to-side stapled anastomosis strongly reduces anastomotic leak rates in Crohn's disease surgeryAndrea Resegotti
Seventh Department of Surgery, S Giovanni Battista Molinette Hospital, Turin, Italy
Dis Colon Rectum 48:464-8. 2005....
- Prevalence and prognostic value of hepatic histological alterations in patients with Crohn's diseaseDavide Giuseppe Ribaldone
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Città della Salute e della Scienza Molinette Hospital, Turin, Italy
Scand J Gastroenterol 50:1463-8. 2015..Variable degrees of liver histological changes in patients with Crohn's disease (CD) have been reported...
- Role of bowel ultrasound as a predictor of surgical recurrence of Crohn's diseaseTeresa Cammarota
Department of Radiology, Radiologia 5, AOU S Giovanni Battista, Turin, Italy
Scand J Gastroenterol 48:552-5. 2013..In Crohn's disease natural history, about 80% of the patients require surgery, which is not curative: unfortunately, the disease recurs in many patients...
- Glucose breath test and Crohn's disease: Diagnosis of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth and evaluation of therapeutic responseAnna Greco
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Città della Salute e della Scienza Hospital, Turin, Italy
Scand J Gastroenterol 50:1376-81. 2015..The aim of the present study was to investigate SIBO prevalence in CD patients, possible clinical predictors of SIBO development and response to antibiotic therapy...
- Castleman disease in differential diagnosis of a pancreatic massDonata Campra
U O A Chirurgia Generale 7, Azienda Ospedaliera S Giovanni Battista di Torino, Sede Molinette, Turin, Italy
Eur J Surg 168:744-6. 2002