Affiliation: Regional Hospital
- Biopsychosocial approach to home enteral nutrition: measure of subjective satisfaction and quality of lifeA Paccagnella
Service of Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition, Department of Medicine, Hospital of Treviso, Treviso, Italy
Minerva Med 98:5-17. 2007..In this study the effects of HEN on the quality of life of the patients and of their primary caregivers was assessed...
- [Organisational aspects of a donated breast milk bank: experience of the Treviso hospital]A Paccagnella
Servizio di Dietetica e Nutrizione Clinica, Dipartimento di Medicina, ULSS 9, Treviso, Italy
Minerva Pediatr 59:337-48. 2007..This study analyses the organisational aspects and the volume of milk managed by the donated breast milk bank (banca del latte umano donato, BLUD) in Treviso...
- Enteral nutrition at home and in nursing homes: an 11-year (2002-2012) epidemiological analysisAgostino Paccagnella
Metabolic and Nutrition Unit, Department of Medicine, Local Health Authority ULSS 9, Treviso, Italy
Minerva Gastroenterol Dietol 62:1-10. 2016..The data reported in this study allow us to understand the relationships between mortality, the place of treatment either at patients' homes (PH) or in nursing homes (NHR) and nutritional status...
- Home enteral feeding: analysis and improvement of organizational modelsAgostino Paccagnella
Metabolic and Nutrition Unit, Local Health Authority ULSS 9, Veneto, Italy
Qual Manag Health Care 22:248-66. 2013..By comparing these models with the main guidelines, the authors have attempted to determine the "minimum standards" to be adopted at an organizational level...
- Quality improvement for integrated management of patients with type 2 diabetes (PRIHTA project stage 1)Agostino Paccagnella
Metabolic Diseases and Clinical Nutrition Department of Local Health Authority ULSS 9
Qual Manag Health Care 21:146-59. 2012....
- Nutritional intervention for improving treatment tolerance in cancer patientsAgostino Paccagnella
U O Malattie Metaboliche e Nutrizione Clinica Azienda Ospedaliera di Treviso, Metabolic Diseases and Clinical Nutrition Department, Treviso Hospital, Treviso, Italy
Curr Opin Oncol 23:322-30. 2011..This study aims to assess various types of nutritional intervention for improving treatment tolerance in patients with malnutrition related to the cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome...
- Enteral nutrition in nursing home residents: a 5-year (2001-2005) epidemiological analysisMichela Morello
Nutrition and Diabetic Unit, Treviso Healthcare Authority, Italy
Nutr Clin Pract 24:635-41. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate the epidemiological data of nursing home residents (NHRs) who received EN in a northeast area of Italy...
- Early nutritional intervention improves treatment tolerance and outcomes in head and neck cancer patients undergoing concurrent chemoradiotherapyAgostino Paccagnella
Department of Medicine, Treviso Hospital, Treviso, Italy
Support Care Cancer 18:837-45. 2010..The aim of this study was to investigate the impact of an early intensive nutritional intervention on nutritional status and outcomes in patients undergoing chemoradiotherapy for HNC...
- Home enteral nutrition in adults: a five-year (2001-2005) epidemiological analysisAgostino Paccagnella
Department of Medicine, Nutritional Service, Treviso Healthcare Authority, Treviso, Italy
Clin Nutr 27:378-85. 2008..The aim of this study is to evaluate the epidemiological data of 655 patients treated in the five-year period (2001-2005) in an area in the North-East of Italy...
- Application criteria of enteral nutrition in patients with anorexia nervosa: correlation between clinical and psychological data in a "lifesaving" treatmentAgostino Paccagnella
Faculty of Psychology, University of Padua, Italy
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 30:231-9. 2006....