Affiliation: Regina Elena Cancer Institute
- nm23: unraveling its biological function in cell differentiationD Lombardi
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale, Universita degli Studi di L Aquila, L Aquila, Italy
J Cell Physiol 182:144-9. 2000..In this review, we summarize some data concerning the involvement of the nm23 genes in development and differentiation, attempting to delineate an overall view of many facets of their biological role...
- Interplay between the antimetastatic nm23 and the retinoblastoma-related Rb2/p130 genes in promoting neuronal differentiation of PC12 cellsD Lombardi
Department of Experimental Medicine, University of L Aquila, Via Vetoio, Coppito 2, 67100 L Aquila, Italy
Cell Death Differ 8:470-6. 2001....
- Protein interactions provide new insight into Nm23/nucleoside diphosphate kinase functionsD Lombardi
Department of Experimental Medicine, University of L Aquila, L Aquila, Italy
J Bioenerg Biomembr 35:67-71. 2003..The findings herein summarized provide new and intriguing suggestions for a more extensive understanding of the biological functions of the Nm23 proteins...
- Biomolecular characterization of human glioblastoma cells in primary cultures: differentiating and antiangiogenic effects of natural and synthetic PPARgamma agonistsE Benedetti
Department of Basic and Applied Biology, University of L Aquila, L Aquila, Italy
J Cell Physiol 217:93-102. 2008..We provide evidence that PPARgamma agonists may interfere with glioblastoma growth and malignancy and might be taken in account as novel antitumoral drugs...
- Identification of novel mRNA transcripts of the nm23-M1 gene that are modulated during mouse embryo development and are differently expressed in adult murine tissuesF Gervasi
Laboratorio di Metabolismo Cellulare e Farmacocinetica, Istituto Regina Elena, Centro Ricerca Sperimentale, Roma, Italy
DNA Cell Biol 17:1047-55. 1998..The two variants related to novel mRNA transcripts that are modulated in mouse embryo and are differently expressed in adult murine tissues...
- The retinoblastoma-related Rb2/p130 gene is an effector downstream of AP-2 during neural differentiationM G Paggi
Laboratory of Cell Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, Centre for Experimental Research, Regina Elena Cancer Institute, Via delle Messi d'Oro 156, 00158 Rome, Italy
Oncogene 20:2570-8. 2001..Altogether, these results indicate that Rb2/p130 is a critical effector of AP-2 in sustaining ectodermal differentiation...