- Taxanes in combination with cisplatin and fluorouracil for advanced penile cancer: preliminary resultsGiorgio Pizzocaro
Urologic Clinic 2nd, S Giuseppe Hospital, Milan University, Milan, Italy
Eur Urol 55:546-51. 2009..Chemotherapy is emerging in the management of advanced penile cancer...
- EAU penile cancer guidelines 2009Giorgio Pizzocaro
Second Urologic Clinic, Milan University, Ospedale S Giuseppe, Milano, Italy
Eur Urol 57:1002-12. 2010..Squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) of the penis is a relatively rare but ominous disease...
- Editorial comment on: Reconstructive surgery for invasive squamous carcinoma of the glans penisGiorgio Pizzocaro
Universita degli Studi di Milano, Ospedale S Giuseppe, Clinica Urologica, Via S Vittore 12, 20100 Milan, Italy
Eur Urol 52:1185. 2007
- Editorial comment on: Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in advanced penile carcinomaGiorgio Pizzocaro
Università degli Studi di Milano Ospedale S Giuseppe, Clinica Urologica, Via S Vittore 12, 20100 Milan, Italy
Eur Urol 52:494. 2007
- [Long-term results of laparoscopic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (RPLND) in low-stage nonseminomatous germ-cell testicular tumors (NSGCTT) performed by a senior surgeon: 1999-2003]G Pizzocaro
Istituto Nazionale Tumori di Milano, Fondazione IRCCS, Milano, Italy
Urologia 77:50-6. 2010..The aim of this paper is to evaluate the results achieved by a senior surgeon, expert in open RPLND, who was introduced to laparoscopic surgery by excellent laparoscopists (LN, CU, GJ)...
- Retroperitoneal lymph node dissection with no adjuvant chemotherapy in clinical stage I nonseminomatous germ cell tumours: long-term outcome and analysis of risk factors of recurrenceNicola Nicolai
Surgery Department, Urology Unit, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Milan, Italy
Eur Urol 58:912-8. 2010..The best management for patients with clinical stage I (CS1) nonseminomatous germ cell tumours (NSGCT) is still under debate...
- Long-term results of a combination of paclitaxel, cisplatin and gemcitabine for salvage therapy in male germ-cell tumoursNicola Nicolai
Urology, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milan, Italy
BJU Int 104:340-6. 2009....
- Clinical outcome in testicular sex cord stromal tumors: testis sparing vs. radical orchiectomy and management of advanced diseaseNicola Nicolai
Department of Surgery, Urology Unit, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milano, Italy Testis Surgery Unit, Surgery Department, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milano, Italy Electronic address
Urology 85:402-6. 2015..To assess the clinical outcome of testicular sex cord stromal tumors (TSCST) according to management and stage...
- The relationship between characteristics of inguinal lymph nodes and pelvic lymph node involvement in penile squamous cell carcinoma: a single institution experienceGiovanni Lughezzani
Department of Urology, Fondazione Istituto Di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milano, Italy
J Urol 191:977-82. 2014..We determined predictors of pelvic lymph node metastases in patients with penile cancer...
- pT1 penile squamous cell carcinoma: a clinicopathologic study of 56 cases treated by CO2 laser therapyMaurizio Colecchia
Dept of Pathology, Unit of Urology, Day Surgery, Foundation IRCCS National Institute of Tumors and Laboratory for Modeling and Scientific Computing MOX, Department of Mathematics, Milan Polytechnic, Milan, Italy
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 31:153-60. 2009..To evaluate the pathologic characteristics that are associated with outcomes in pT1 penile squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) treated with laser excision...
- Peniscopically controlled CO2 laser excision for conservative treatment of in situ and T1 penile carcinoma: report on 224 patientsGaetano Bandieramonte
Department of Surgery, Day Surgery Unit, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Via G Venezian 1, Milan, Italy
Eur Urol 54:875-82. 2008..To evaluate the outcome of peniscopically controlled laser excision of early-stage penile carcinoma...
- A simple model for predicting nodal metastasis in patients with clinical stage I nonseminomatous germ cell testicular tumors undergoing retroperitoneal lymph node dissection onlyNicola Nicolai
Urology Unit, Department of Surgery, Istituto Nazionale per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, Milan, Italy
J Urol 171:172-6. 2004..We built 2 models for distinguishing these risk categories...
- Conservative surgical therapy for leydig cell tumorLuca Carmignani
Urology Unit, Department of Medicine and Surgery, University of Milan, Fondazione Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Mangiagalli e Regina Elena, Milan, Italy
J Urol 178:507-11; discussion 511. 2007..We performed a long-term evaluation of conservative surgical treatment of benign Leydig cell tumor...
- IGG practice guidelines on germ cell tumor in adult male patientsUgo De Giorgi
Oncologia Medica, Centro Oncologico Ospedale V Fazzi, Lecce, Italy
Tumori 94:96-109. 2008..The Italian Germ cell cancer Group (IGG) has developed the following clinical recommendations, which identify the current standards in diagnosis and treatment of germ cell tumors in adult males...
- European consensus conference on diagnosis and treatment of germ cell cancer: a report of the second meeting of the European Germ Cell Cancer Consensus group (EGCCCG): part ISusanne Krege
Department of Urology, Krankenhaus Maria Hilf, Krefeld, Germany
Eur Urol 53:478-96. 2008..In November 2006, the group met a second time under the auspices of the Department of Urology of the Amsterdam Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands...
- European consensus conference on diagnosis and treatment of germ cell cancer: a report of the second meeting of the European Germ Cell Cancer Consensus Group (EGCCCG): part IISusanne Krege
Department of Urology, Krankenhaus Maria Hilf, Krefeld, Germany
Eur Urol 53:497-513. 2008..In November 2006, the group met a second time under the auspices of the Department of Urology of the Amsterdam Medical Center, The Netherlands...
- Editorial comment on: The quality of life and hormonal disturbances in testicular cancer survivors in cisplatin eraGiorgio Pizzocaro
Eur Urol 52:1454-5. 2007
- Re: Peter Albers. Management of stage I testis cancer. Eur urol 2007;51:34-44Nicola Nicolai
Eur Urol 52:295-6. 2007
- Guidelines on testicular cancerPeter Albers
Department of Urology, Klinikum Kassel GmbH Mönchebergstr 41 43, Kassel, Germany
Eur Urol 48:885-94. 2005..To up-date the 2001 version of the EAU testicular cancer guidelines...
- Salvage high-dose chemotherapy in patients with germ cell tumors: an Italian experience with 84 patientsGiovanni Rosti
Department of Oncology and Hematology, General Hospital, Ravenna, Italy
Cancer 95:309-15. 2002..The authors report their experience with HDCT as salvage therapy for patients with GCT...