Anna Myriam Perrone
- Electrochemotherapy can be used as palliative treatment in patients with repeated loco-regional recurrence of squamous vulvar cancer: a preliminary studyAnna Myriam Perrone
Oncologic Gynecology Unit, Sant Orsola Malpighi Hospital, Bologna, Italy
Gynecol Oncol 130:550-3. 2013..The aim of our study was to evaluate the safety, local tumour efficacy and relief of symptoms of ECT treatment in patients affected by recurrence of squamocellular vulvar cancer (V-SCC) unsuitable for standard treatments...
- Laparoscopic versus laparotomic approach to endometrial cancerA M Perrone
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Unit of Oncologic Gynecology, S Orsola Malpighi Hospital Bologna, Italy
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 33:376-81. 2012....
- Cervical and hysteroscopic injection for identification of sentinel lymph node in endometrial cancerAnna Myriam Perrone
Centre for Sexual Health, S Orsola Hospital, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Gynecol Oncol 111:62-7. 2008..The aims of our study were to evaluate the possibility of identifying the sentinel lymph node (SLN) in patients with endometrial cancer (EC) and to directly compare two injection techniques, cervical and hysteroscopic injection...
- Effect of long-term testosterone administration on the endometrium of female-to-male (FtM) transsexualsAnna Myriam Perrone
Centre for Sexual Health Gynecology and Obstretrics Unit, S Orsola Hospital, University of Bologna, Via Massarenti, 13, 40138 Bologna, Italy
J Sex Med 6:3193-200. 2009..Long term safety of testosterone (T) administration in women is still unknown. In particular few and discordant data exists on the effects of T on the endometrium...
- Laparoscopic treatment of interstitial twin pregnancyPaolo Casadio
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital of Bologna, Policlinico S Orsola Malpighi, Via Massarenti 13, Bologna, Italy
Fertil Steril 92:390.e13-7. 2009..To describe a conservative management by laparoscopy of an unusual interstitial twin pregnancy...
- Effects of testosterone undecanoate administered alone or in combination with letrozole or dutasteride in female to male transsexualsMaria Cristina Meriggiola
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Center for Reproductive Health, S Orsola Hospital, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
J Sex Med 5:2442-53. 2008....
- Mitochondrial DNA genotyping efficiently reveals clonality of synchronous endometrial and ovarian cancersFlora Guerra
Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, Unit of Medical Genetics, University Hospital S Orsola Malpighi, Bologna, Italy
Mod Pathol 27:1412-20. 2014....
- Single or repeated gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist treatment avoids hysterectomy in premenopausal women with large symptomatic fibroids with no effects on sexual functionAnna Myriam Perrone
Unit of Oncologic Gynaecology, S Orsola Malpighi Hospital, Bologna, Italy
J Obstet Gynaecol Res 40:117-24. 2014..The aim of our study was to explore the effects on symptoms and female sexual function of the medical management with gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist (GnRHa) in women of more than 45 years old compared to surgical management...
- The impairment of sexual function is less distressing for menopausal than for premenopausal womenMarta Berra
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Center for Sexual Health, University of Bologna, S Orsola Hospital, Bologna, Italy
J Sex Med 7:1209-15. 2010..Preliminary data suggest that sometimes women do not regard sexual changes as problematic and often readjust their life and relationship according to their new physical status...
- Local α-tocopherol for acute and short-term vaginal toxicity prevention in patients treated with radiotherapy for gynecologic tumorsAndrea Galuppi
Department of Radiotherapy, S Orsola Malpighi Hospital, Bologna, Italy
Int J Gynecol Cancer 21:1708-11. 2011..Data in literature about the use of adjuvant treatment to reduce acute adverse effects of radiotherapy on the pelvis are scant, with the exception of a few reports on the topical use of estrogen, which promotes proliferation of epithelium...
- BRCA-associated ovarian cancer: from molecular genetics to risk managementGiulia Girolimetti
Dipartimento di Scienze Mediche e Chirurgiche, Unità di Genetica Medica, Universita di Bologna, Policlinico S Orsola Malpighi, Via Massarenti 9 Pad 11, 2 Piano, 40138 Bologna, Italy
Biomed Res Int 2014:787143. 2014....
- Accuracy of three-dimensional ultrasound in diagnosis and classification of congenital uterine anomaliesTullio Ghi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital of Bologna, Italy
Fertil Steril 92:808-13. 2009..To assess the accuracy of three-dimensional (3D) ultrasound in the diagnosis of congenital uterine anomalies...
- A surgical multi-layer technique for pelvic reconstruction after total exenteration using a combination of pedicled omental flap, human acellular dermal matrix and autologous adipose derived cellsAnna Myriam Perrone
Oncologic Gynecology Unit, Sant Orsola Malpighi Hospital, Via Massarenti 13, 40138 Bologna, Italy
Gynecol Oncol Rep 18:36-39. 2016..Human acellular dermal matrix used in reconstruction after total pelvic exenteration.•A reconstructive technique based on human dermis, omental flap and fat is proposed...