- Prevalence and characteristics of mild cognitive impairment in the general population. Data from an Italian population-based study: The Faenza ProjectFrancesca Moretti
Institute of Psychiatry P Ottonello, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Aging Ment Health 17:267-75. 2013..It deserves attention since it is early detectable and potentially preventable...
- Pet therapy in elderly patients with mental illnessFrancesca Moretti
Institute of Psychiatry, University of Bologna, Local Health Authority of Imola, Bologna, Italy
Psychogeriatrics 11:125-9. 2011..To evaluate the effects of pet therapy on cognitive function, mood and perceived quality of life on elderly inpatients (mean age 84.7 years; 95.2% women) affected by dementia, depression and psychosis...
- Vision and hearing impairments are associated with depressive--anxiety syndrome in Italian elderlyVirginia Bernabei
Institute of Psychiatry, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Aging Ment Health 15:467-74. 2011..The aim of this study was to evaluate the association between vision and hearing impairment and depressive-anxiety syndrome in a large population participating in the Faenza Project, Northern Italy...
- A randomized controlled trial to evaluate antiretroviral salvage therapy guided by rules-based or phenotype-driven HIV-1 genotypic drug-resistance interpretation with or without concentration-controlled intervention: the Resistance and Dosage Adapted RegiCarlo Torti
Institute for Infectious and Tropical Diseases, Brescia, Italy
Clin Infect Dis 40:1828-36. 2005....
- Anxiety symptoms in 74+ community-dwelling elderly: associations with physical morbidity, depression and alcohol consumptionMartina Forlani
Department of Biomedical and NeuroMotor Sciences Psychiatry, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
PLoS ONE 9:e89859. 2014....