- Lymphocytes in schizophrenic patients under therapy: serological, morphological and cell subset findingsVittorio Mazzarello
Department of Biomedical Science Section of Human Anatomy, University of Sassari, 07100 Sassari, Italy
Ital J Anat Embryol 109:177-88. 2004..Surface morfology observed by SEM presented different characteristics if compared with lymphocytes from control group. Some cellular immune parameters are realted to the therapeutic outcome...
- Hair casts due to a deodorant sprayPasquale Ena
Institute of Dermatology, University of Sassari, Sassari, Italy
Australas J Dermatol 46:274-7. 2005..Some elements present in the composition of the ingredients of the deodorant spray, such as aluminium, chlorine, silicon, magnesium and carbon, were also present in this uncommon type of hair casts...
- Ectopic Foot Nails: Clinical and Dermoscopic Features, Treatment and Outcome in 20 CasesPasquale Ena
Department of Surgical, Microsurgical and Medical Sciences, University of Sassari, Sassari, Italy
Dermatology 231:298-303. 2015..Limited data can be found in the literature regarding ectopic nails of the foot and toes (EFN)...
- Ultrasound anatomy of normal nails unit with 18 mhz linear transducerAndrea Cecchini
Department of Biomedical Science, Section of Human Anatomy, University of Sassari, Sassari, Italy
Ital J Anat Embryol 114:137-44. 2009....
- Relapsing and painful horny excrescence of the sole: a case of ectopic plantar nailPasquale Ena
Department of Dermatology, University of Sassari, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 14:51. 2004
- Melanoma versus dysplastic naevi: microtopographic skin study with noninvasive methodVittorio Mazzarello
Department of Plastic Surgery, University of Sassari, San Pietro, Sassari, Italy
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 59:700-5. 2006..In conclusion, the method above based on skin surface analysis, may be of help in diagnosis of early stage MM and in differentiating from atypical naevi...