Affiliation: Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata
- Liquid micro-lens array activated by selective electrowetting on lithium niobate substratesS Grilli
Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata CNR INOA, Pozzuoli, Italy
Opt Express 16:8084-93. 2008..The preliminary results concerning the imaging capability of the micro-lens array are also reported...
- Surface-charge lithography for direct PDMS micro-patterningSimonetta Grilli
Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata del CNR, Via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078 Pozzuoli NA, Italy
Langmuir 24:13262-5. 2008..An appropriate thermal treatment of the substrates assures both the wettability patterning and the fast cross-linking of the PDMS film...
- Hemicylindrical and toroidal liquid microlens formed by pyro-electro-wettingLisa Miccio
Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata, CNR, Pozzuoli, Italy
Opt Lett 34:1075-7. 2009..Liquid microtoroidal structures arrays are also realized. They could find application as resonant liquid microcavities for whispering gallery modes...
- Pyroelectric Adaptive Nanodispenser (PYRANA) microrobot for liquid delivery on a targetVeronica Vespini
Istituto Nazionale di Ottica CNR, Via Campi Flegrei, 34, Pozzuoli, Napoli, Italy
Lab Chip 11:3148-52. 2011..e. decoration and coating). Thus a sort of EHD micro-robot is proposed. This flexible tool provides a new and powerful way to operate various tasks as demonstrated by the experiments reported here...
- Bipolar Patterning of Polymer Membranes by PyroelectrificationRomina Rega
National Council of Research, Institute of Applied Science and Intelligent Systems ISASI E Caianiello, Via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078, Pozzuoli, Naples, Italy
Adv Mater 28:454-9. 2016..The reliability of these membranes is demonstrated for applications under both dry and wet conditions, including cell patterning. ..