Affiliation: Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata
- Liquid micro-lens array activated by selective electrowetting on lithium niobate substratesS Grilli
Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata CNR INOA, Pozzuoli, Italy
Opt Express 16:8084-93. 2008..The preliminary results concerning the imaging capability of the micro-lens array are also reported...
- Surface-charge lithography for direct PDMS micro-patterningSimonetta Grilli
Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata del CNR, Via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078 Pozzuoli NA, Italy
Langmuir 24:13262-5. 2008..An appropriate thermal treatment of the substrates assures both the wettability patterning and the fast cross-linking of the PDMS film...
- Hemicylindrical and toroidal liquid microlens formed by pyro-electro-wettingLisa Miccio
Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata, CNR, Pozzuoli, Italy
Opt Lett 34:1075-7. 2009..Liquid microtoroidal structures arrays are also realized. They could find application as resonant liquid microcavities for whispering gallery modes...
- Pyroelectric Adaptive Nanodispenser (PYRANA) microrobot for liquid delivery on a targetVeronica Vespini
Istituto Nazionale di Ottica CNR, Via Campi Flegrei, 34, Pozzuoli, Napoli, Italy
Lab Chip 11:3148-52. 2011..e. decoration and coating). Thus a sort of EHD micro-robot is proposed. This flexible tool provides a new and powerful way to operate various tasks as demonstrated by the experiments reported here...
- Simple and Rapid Bioink Jet Printing for Multiscale Cell Adhesion IslandsLaura Mecozzi
Institute of Applied Science and Intelligent Systems of the National Council of Research CNR ISASI, Via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078, Pozzuoli, NA, Italy
Macromol Biosci . 2016..The proposed fabrication approach can be useful for high-throughput studies on cell adhesion, cytoskeleton organization, and stem cell differentiation...
- Investigating fibroblast cells under "safe" and "injurious" blue-light exposure by holographic microscopyAlejandro Calabuig
National Council of Research, Institute of Applied Science and Intelligent Systems ISASI E Caianiello, Via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078, Pozzuoli NA, Italy
J Biophotonics . 2016..3D Morphology and quantitative phase information from late stage of necrosis cell death...
- Bipolar Patterning of Polymer Membranes by PyroelectrificationRomina Rega
National Council of Research, Institute of Applied Science and Intelligent Systems ISASI E Caianiello, Via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078, Pozzuoli, Naples, Italy
Adv Mater 28:454-9. 2016..The reliability of these membranes is demonstrated for applications under both dry and wet conditions, including cell patterning. ..