Affiliation: Istituto Dermopatico dell'Immacolata
- Increased expression of eotaxin and its specific receptor CCR3 in bullous pemphigoidAlessandra Frezzolini
Department of Immunodermatology, Istituto Dermopatico dell Immacolata, IDI, IRCCS, Via dei Monti di Creta, 104, 00167 Rome, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 12:27-31. 2002....
- Interleukin-16 expression and release in bullous pemphigoidA Frezzolini
Laboratory of Immunology and Allergology, Istituto Dermopatico dell Immacolata, IDI IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Clin Exp Immunol 137:595-600. 2004....
- Usefulness of the CD63 basophil activation test in detecting Anisakis hypersensitivity in patients with chronic urticaria: diagnosis and follow-upA Frezzolini
Laboratory of Immunology and Allergology, Istituto Dermopatico dell Immacolata, Rome, Italy
Clin Exp Dermatol 35:765-70. 2010..The basophil activation test (BAT) has been recently described as a useful in vitro tool for diagnosis of allergy to Anisakis species in patients with acute urticaria...
- Eotaxins and CCR3 receptor in inflammatory and allergic skin diseases: therapeutical implicationsPaolo Amerio
Department of Immunodermatology and Allergology, Istituto Dermopatico dell Immacolata IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Curr Drug Targets Inflamm Allergy 2:81-94. 2003....
- Treatment of severe pemphigus with rituximab: report of 12 cases and a review of the literatureGiuseppe Cianchini
Division of Dermatology, Istituto Dermopatico dell Immacolata, IRCCS, Via dei Monti di Creta 104, 00167 Rome, Italy
Arch Dermatol 143:1033-8. 2007..We report 10 cases of pemphigus vulgaris and 2 cases of pemphigus foliaceous treated with rituximab--to our knowledge the largest series of patients so far--and review the existing literature on the topic...
- The pathogenic activity of anti-desmoglein autoantibodies parallels disease severity in rituximab-treated patients with pemphigus vulgarisAnna Sinistro
Molecular and Cell Biology Laboratory, Istituto Dermopatico dell Immacolata IDI IRCCS, 00167 Rome, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 25:578-85. 2015..Our findings have demonstrated the existence of non-pathogenic autoantibodies in PV patients in remission, establishing the basis for the design of a system able to precisely monitor the course of disease. ..
- Usefulness of skin immunofluorescence for distinguishing SLE from SLE-like renal lesions: a pilot studyInes L'Erario
Department of Nephrology and Urology, Division of Nephrology and Dialysis, Bambino Gesu Children s Hospital and Research Institute, Rome, Italy
Pediatr Nephrol 26:77-83. 2011..In addition, they identify an intermediate group of patients with evidence of systemic involvement despite the absence of a sufficient number of ARA criteria to be labeled as SLE...
- Serum levels of the Th1 promoter IL-12 and the Th2 chemokine TARC are elevated in erythema multiforme and Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis and correlate with soluble Fas ligand expression. An immunoenzymatic study from the Italian GroupPietro Quaglino
Department of Biomedical Sciences and Human Oncology, Section of Dermatology, 1st Dermatologic Clinic, University of Turin, Turin, Italy
Dermatology 214:296-304. 2007..No data exist as to Th2 chemokines in erythema multiforme (EM) and Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS)/toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN)...