Affiliation: Istituto Nazionale Tumori
- Serum thymus and activation-regulated chemokine level monitoring may predict disease relapse detected by PET scan after reduced-intensity allogeneic stem cell transplantation in patients with Hodgkin lymphomaLucia Farina
Hematology Department, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milan, Italy Electronic address
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 20:1982-8. 2014..031). In conclusion, TARC was correlated with disease status and its monitoring may be able to predict PET positivity after alloSCT, thus potentially allowing an early immune manipulation. ..
- The hematopoietic cell transplantation comorbidity index (HCT-CI) predicts clinical outcomes in lymphoma and myeloma patients after reduced-intensity or non-myeloablative allogeneic stem cell transplantationL Farina
Hematology Department, IRCCS Istituto Nazionale per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, Milano, Italy
Leukemia 23:1131-8. 2009..Conditioning type did not affect outcome after stratifying patients by HCT-CI. In the light of our study, all future prospective trials of the Gruppo Italiano Trapianti di Midollo (GITMO) will include the HCT-CI to stratify patients...
- Qualitative and quantitative polymerase chain reaction monitoring of minimal residual disease in relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia: early assessment can predict long-term outcome after reduced intensity allogeneic transplantationLucia Farina
Division of Hematology Bone Marrow Transplantation, Istituto Nazionale per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, Via Venezian 1, Milan, Italy
Haematologica 94:654-62. 2009....
- Allogeneic stem cell transplantation following reduced-intensity conditioning can induce durable clinical and molecular remissions in relapsed lymphomas: pre-transplant disease status and histotype heavily influence outcomeP Corradini
Division of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplantation, Department of Hematology, Istituto Nazionale per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, University of Milano, Milan, Italy
Leukemia 21:2316-23. 2007..6), diagnosis of HD (HR=3.5), and acute GVHD (HR=5.9). RIC allogeneic SCT is a feasible and effective salvage strategy in both indolent and aggressive NHL...
- Detection of minimal residual disease by real-time PCR can be used as a surrogate marker to evaluate the graft-versus-myeloma effect after allogeneic stem cell transplantationC Voena
Laboratorio Ematologia Molecolare, Istituto Scientifico HS Raffaele, Milano, Italy
Bone Marrow Transplant 32:791-3. 2003..These data suggest that real-time molecular follow-up can be used to monitor the GVM effect and that it can be employed in the clinical setting to tailor post transplant immunomodulation...
- Effect of age and previous autologous transplantation on nonrelapse mortality and survival in patients treated with reduced-intensity conditioning and allografting for advanced hematologic malignanciesP Corradini
Divisione of Ematologia and Ufficio Operativo, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Universita di Milano, Milano, Italy
J Clin Oncol 23:6690-8. 2005....
- Novel POMGNT1 point mutations and intragenic rearrangements associated with muscle-eye-brain diseaseS Saredi
Division of Neuromuscular Diseases and Neuroimmunology, Foundation Neurological Institute C Besta, Milano, Italy
J Neurol Sci 318:45-50. 2012..Cerebral MRI is important for identifying MEB and α-dystroglycanopathy phenotypes in children and foetuses, and hence for directing the genetic analysis...