Affiliation: Istituto di Tecnologie Biomediche
- Isolation of a pancreas-specific gene located on human chromosome 14q31: expression analysis in human pancreatic ductal carcinomasI Biunno
Institute for Advanced Biomedical Technology, CNR, Segrate Milano, Italy
Genomics 46:284-6. 1997..Our analysis revealed that 17% of adenocarcinomas of the pancreas did not express SEL1L to a detectable level; however, no gross genomic alterations were apparent in the few hundred kilobases of the relevant region...
- Cross-species conservation of SEL1L, a human pancreas-specific expressing geneIda Biunno
Institute for Biomedical Technologies CNR, Segrate, Milano, Italy
OMICS 6:187-98. 2002....
- SEL1L a multifaceted protein playing a role in tumor progressionIda Biunno
Istituto di Tecnologie Biomediche, CNR, Segrate Milano, Italy
J Cell Physiol 208:23-38. 2006..The overall architecture of SEL1L guarantees an exquisite regulation in the expression of the gene...
- SEL1L and HRD1 are involved in the degradation of unassembled secretory Ig-mu chainsMonica Cattaneo
Institute for Biomedical Technologies, National Research Council, Segrate, Milan, Italy
J Cell Physiol 215:794-802. 2008..These findings reveal a role for SEL1L and HRD1 in IgM quality control...
- SEL1L expression in pancreatic adenocarcinoma parallels SMAD4 expression and delays tumor growth in vitro and in vivoMonica Cattaneo
1Institute for Biomedical Technologies National Research Council, Milano, Italy
Oncogene 22:6359-68. 2003..Moreover, our data provide evidence that SEL1L has an impact on the expression of genes involved in regulation of cellular growth, possibly through the TGF-beta signaling pathway...
- Cell and tissue microarray technologies for protein and nucleic acid expression profilingMarina Cardano
Universita Vita Salute San Raffaele, Milano, Italy
J Histochem Cytochem 61:116-24. 2013..Here we show the results obtained using the Galileo CK4500 TMA platform...
- Surface-activated no-discharge atmospheric pressure chemical ionizationSimone Cristoni
Universita degli Studi di Milano, Centro Interdisciplinare Studi Bio molecolari e Applicazioni Industriali CISI, Via Fratelli Cervi 93, 20090 Segrate, Milano, Italy
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 17:1973-81. 2003....
- Identification of a region within SEL1L protein required for tumour growth inhibitionMonica Cattaneo
Institute for Biomedical Technologies National Research Council, Milan, Italy
Gene 326:149-56. 2004..This region contains the Hrd3 motif, tetratricopeptide (TPR)-like SEL1 repeat, a transmembrane region, and a proline-rich tail...
- SEL1L affects human pancreatic cancer cell cycle and invasiveness through modulation of PTEN and genes related to cell-matrix interactionsMonica Cattaneo
Institute for Biomedical Technologies, National Research Council, Segrate 20090, Milan, Italy
Neoplasia 7:1030-8. 2005....
- SEL1L expression decreases breast tumor cell aggressiveness in vivo and in vitroRosaria Orlandi
Molecular Targeting Unit, Department of Experimental Oncology, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, 20133 Milan, Italy
Cancer Res 62:567-74. 2002..These results point to the role for SEL1L in breast tumor growth and aggressiveness, possibly involving cell-matrix interactions...
- Interaction between the APOE epsilon4 allele and the APH-1b c + 651T > G SNP in Alzheimer's diseaseMaura Poli
Section of Chemistry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Brescia, Viale Europa 11, 25123 Brescia, Italy
Neurobiol Aging 29:1494-501. 2008....
- Identification of two novel frameshift mutations in the KCNJ11 gene in two Italian patients affected by Congenital Hyperinsulinism of InfancyLaura Biagiotti
Department of Sciences and Biomedical Technologies, University of Milan, Italy
Exp Mol Pathol 83:59-64. 2007..2. Interestingly most of the CHI mutations detected in other population studies are situated in the ABCC8 gene...
- SEL1L expression in non-small cell lung cancerStefano Ferrero
Division of Pathology, Department of Medicine, Surgery and Dental Sciences, University of Milan, A O S Paolo and Fondazione Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Mangiagalli, Regina Elena, 20142 Milan, Italy
Hum Pathol 37:505-12. 2006..The data here reported suggest that, in non-small cell lung carcinoma, SEL1L may be an indicator of cell transformation, thus having important biologic and clinical implications...
- A novel polymorphism in SEL1L confers susceptibility to Alzheimer's diseaseGiuliana Saltini
Department of Sciences and Biomedical Technologies, University of Milan Via F lli Cervi 93, 20090 Segrate Milan, Italy
Neurosci Lett 398:53-8. 2006..Our statistical analysis shows a possible role of the novel polymorphism as independent susceptibility factor of Alzheimer's dementia...
- A missense mutation in the mitochondrial ND5 gene associated with a Leigh-MELAS overlap syndromeMarco Crimi
Dino Ferrari Center, Department of Neurological Sciences, University of Milan, I R C C S Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Italy
Neurology 60:1857-61. 2003..The mutation presented a variable degree of heteroplasmy in the patient's tissues. This finding underlines the contribution of mtDNA-encoded complex I subunits in the etiology of complex I deficiency associated with encephalopathy...
- SEL1L and squamous cell carcinoma of the esophagusPaola Granelli
Dipartimento di Scienze Chirurgiche e Trapianti, Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico Milano Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico, Milan
Clin Cancer Res 10:5857-61. 2004..The specific impact of SEL1L in esophageal cancer needs further investigation...
- RNA-mediated interference indicates that SEL1L plays a role in pancreatic beta-cell growthGiuseppe Diaferia
Institute for Biomedical Technologies, National Research Council, Milan, Italy
DNA Cell Biol 23:510-8. 2004..We hypothesize that SEL1L may exert its function by protecting the cells from ER stress and could counteract immune responses...
- Protein profile changes in the human breast cancer cell line MCF-7 in response to SEL1L gene inductionLaura Bianchi
Functional Proteomics Laboratory, Department of Molecular Biology, University of Siena, Siena, Italy
Proteomics 5:2433-42. 2005....