Istituto per l'Energetica e le Interfasi
Organization: Istituto per l'Energetica e le Interfasi
- Surface chemistry study of RuO2/IrO2/TiO2 mixed-oxide electrodesSimona Barison
Istituto per l Energetica e le Interfasi IENI, CNR, Corso Stati Uniti 4, 35127 Padova, Italy
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 18:278-84. 2004....
- In vitro corrosion study by EIS of a nickel-free stainless steel for orthopaedic applicationsG Rondelli
CNR IENI, Milano, Italy
Biomaterials 26:739-44. 2005..In the same test condition the R(1) value of the Ni-free austenitic stainless steel is, as expected, lower than that of titanium...
- Influence of surface processes on the dilational visco-elasticity of surfactant solutionsFrancesca Ravera
CNR Institute for Energetics and Interphases Genoa Dept via De Marini 6, 16149 Genoa, Italy
Adv Colloid Interface Sci 117:75-100. 2005..Beside providing a wider comprehension of these mechanisms, the interpretation of the dilational visco-elasticity data, according to the developed models, allows the effective estimation of the equilibrium and kinetic parameters...
- Oxygen tensioactivity on liquid-metal dropsE Ricci
CNR IENI, Department of Genoa, Via De Marini, 6 16149 Genova, Italy
Adv Colloid Interface Sci 117:15-32. 2005..This paper represents a review of a work undertaken with the aim of understanding oxygen mass transport at the liquid metal surface in relation to the study of capillary phenomena at high temperature...
- Sims characterization of La0.7Sr0.3MnO3 films for solid oxide fuel cell applicationsSimona Barison
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Istituto per l Energetica e le Interfasi, Corso Stati Uniti 4, 35127 Padova, Italy
Ann Chim 95:395-403. 2005..Moreover, it allowed defining the best synthesis conditions for complete in-depth decomposition of precursors and obtaining homogeneously thick coatings...
- Dynamics of the ion cyclotron resonance effect on amino acids adsorbed at the interfacesN Comisso
CNR IENI, Padova, Italy
Bioelectromagnetics 27:16-25. 2006....
- In vitro corrosion study by EIS of an equiatomic NiTi alloy and an implant quality AISI 316 stainless steelG Rondelli
CNR IENI, Milan, Italy
J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater 79:320-4. 2006..With the exception of FCS solution, R(1) for NiTi alloy is better or similar to that of ASTM F138...
- Reaction of gold nanoparticles with tetracyanoquinoidal molecules. Spectrophotometric determination of the Au0 content of gold nanoparticlesGianni Zotti
Istituto CNR per l Energetica e le Interfasi, c o Stati Uniti 4, 35127 Padova, Italy
Anal Chem 80:815-8. 2008..A spectrophotometric method for the evaluation of the Au(0) content of capped AuNPs in organic solution has been established and successfully applied to the analysis of dodecanethiol-capped AuNPs...
- Pilot studies suggesting new applications of NiTi in dynamic orthoses for the ankle jointSimone Pittaccio
Institute for Energetics and Interphases, Italian National Research Council, Lecco, Italy
Prosthet Orthot Int 34:305-18. 2010..The work done so far on the tested prototypes is encouraging: Material characteristics and dimensioning will be optimized so that customized NiTi devices can be prescribed to best meet individual patients' requirements...