M T Bertero
Affiliation: Institute for Cancer Research and Treatment
- Risk assessment in patients with antiphospholipid antibodiesM Bertero
Clinical Immunology AO Ordine Mauriziano, Turin, Italy
Minerva Med 104:639-48. 2013..We look forward to the publication of recommendations of the leading experts in the field, developed during the recent 14th International Congress in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. ..
- Primary prevention in antiphospholipid antibody carriersM T Bertero
Clinical Immunology, AO Ordine Muriziano, Torino, Italy
Lupus 21:751-4. 2012..Chronic thromboprophylaxis with low-dose aspirin and hydroxychloroquine in aPL positive SLE patients should be prescribed both to prevent thrombosis and to avoid early organ damage...
- Antiphospholipid syndrome in northwest Italy (APS Piedmont Cohort): demographic features, risk factors, clinical and laboratory profileM T Bertero
Immunologia Clinica, AO Ordine Mauriziano, Italy
Lupus 21:806-9. 2012..This consortium represents an instrument by which to audit clinical practice, to provide counselling to local centres and to sustain future basic and clinical APS research...
- Patients with antiphosholipid syndrome and thrombotic recurrences: A real world observation (the Piedmont cohort study)M Bazzan
Haematology and Thrombosis Unit, San Giovanni Bosco Hospital, Torino, Italy
Lupus 25:479-85. 2016..Identifying APS vascular patients at high risk for thrombotic recurrences is still an unsolved issue...
- Thrombotic recurrences and bleeding events in APS vascular patients: a review from the literature and a comparison with the APS Piedmont CohortM Bazzan
Haematology and Thrombosis Unit, Department of Rare, Immunologic, Hematologic Diseases and Transfusion Medicine, Giovanni Bosco Hospital, Turin, Italy
Autoimmun Rev 12:826-31. 2013..Moreover, there are evidences that high risk (mainly for aPL profile) APS vascular patients have a high recurrence rate in spite of correct OAT treatment. Clinical trials in this clinical setting are needed...
- Neonatal lupus in triplet pregnancy of a patient with undifferentiated connective tissue disease evolving to systemic lupus erythematosusM Demaestri
Master Malattie Rare, Universita degli Studi di Torino, Turin, Italy
Lupus 18:368-71. 2009..The only manifestation of neonatal lupus we observed in the three newborns was SSA positivity associated with asymptomatic transient neutropenia...
- Analytical and clinical comparison of different immunoassay systems for the detection of antiphospholipid antibodiesB Montaruli
Laboratory Analysis, AO Ordine Mauriziano, Torino, Italy
Int J Lab Hematol 38:172-82. 2016....
- The possible role of autoimmunity in the pathogenesis of diabetes in B-thalassemia majorL Monge
UOA Diabetologia, AO S Giovanni Battista di Torino, Torino, Italy
Diabetes Metab 27:149-54. 2001..6%)...