- Uncommon causes of tracheobronchial stenosis and wall thickening: MDCT imagingA Ingegnoli
Sezione Diagnostica per Immagini, Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche, Via Gramsci 14, Parma, Italy
Radiol Med 112:1132-41. 2007..The purpose of this paper is to help refine the differential diagnosis among these diseases through the use of multidetector CT (MDCT) imaging...
- Flat epithelial atypia and atypical ductal hyperplasia: carcinoma underestimation rateAnna Ingegnoli
Department of Clinical Sciences, Section of Radiological Sciences, University of Parma, Italy
Breast J 16:55-9. 2010..The presence of flat epithelial atypia and atypical ductal hyperplasia at biopsy requires careful consideration, and surgical excision should be suggested...
- Bronchial diverticula in smokers on thin-section CTNicola Sverzellati
Department of Clinical Sciences, Division of Radiology, University of Parma, Ospedale Maggiore di Parma, Padiglione Barbieri, V Gramsci 14, 43100 Parma, Italy
Eur Radiol 20:88-94. 2010..0001). Bronchial diverticula are a frequent finding in the major airways of smokers, and they are associated with other markers of smoking-related damage...
- MDCT arthrography of the wrist: diagnostic accuracy and indicationsMassimo De Filippo
Department of Clinical Sciences, Section of Radiological Sciences, University of Parma, Parma Hospital, Via Gramsci, 14, 43100 Parma, Italy
Eur J Radiol 74:221-5. 2010....
- Imaging of a small bowel cavernous hemangioma: report of a case with emphasis on the use of computed tomography and enteroclysisAntonella Corsi
Department of Clinical Sciences, Section of Radiology, University of Parma, Italy
Acta Biomed 78:139-43. 2007..An abdominal CT scan (with intravenous contrast agent) depicted a pronounced contrast enhanced lesion arising from the front wall of a loop of the proximal ileum. Enteroclysis revealed a small intramural nodular defect...