- Cetuximab plus chronomodulated irinotecan, 5-fluorouracil, leucovorin and oxaliplatin as neoadjuvant chemotherapy in colorectal liver metastases: POCHER trialC Garufi
Department of Medical Oncology, Regina Elena Cancer Institute, Rome, Italy
Br J Cancer 103:1542-7. 2010....
- Randomised phase II study of standard versus chronomodulated CPT-11 plus chronomodulated 5-fluorouracil and folinic acid in advanced colorectal cancer patientsCarlo Garufi
Department of Medical Oncology, Istituto Regina Elena, Via Chianesi, 53, 00144 Rome, Italy
Eur J Cancer 42:608-16. 2006..In conclusion, this study has shown that chronomodulated infusion of CPT-11 and FA/5-FU is safe, active and can be integrated with oxaliplatin (EORTC 05011) for the treatment of advanced colorectal cancer...
- Validation of patient's self-reported social functioning as an independent prognostic factor for survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients: results of an international study by the Chronotherapy Group of the European Organisation for Research and Fabio Efficace
Italian Group for Adult Hematologic Diseases GIMEMA, GIMEMA Data Center, Health Outcome Research Unit, via Benevento, 6, 00161, Rome, Italy
J Clin Oncol 26:2020-6. 2008..The aim of this research is to validate this model on data from an independent sample...
- An integrated psychological strategy for advanced colorectal cancer patientsPatrizia Pugliese
Service of Psychology, Regina Elena Cancer Institute, Via Elio Chianesi, 53, 00144 Rome, Italy
Health Qual Life Outcomes 4:9. 2006..The aim of this report is to describe an integrated approach and to evaluate its feasibility in routine clinical practice in 98 advanced colorectal cancer (ACC) patients during chronomodulated chemotherapy...
- Decrease of survivin, p53 and Bcl-2 expression in chemorefractory colorectal liver metastases may be predictive of radiosensivity radiosensivity after radioembolization with yttrium-90 resin microspheresElisa Melucci
Department of Pathology, Regina Elena National Cancer Institute, Rome, Italy
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 32:13. 2013..Although our analysis was conducted in a very limited number cases, these changes appear strictly related to the response to (90)Y-RE therapy and may deserve further investigation on a larger series of patients...
- Weekly docetaxel in pretreated metastatic breast cancer patients: a phase I-II studyCecilia Nistico
Department of Medical Oncology, Regina Elena National Cancer Institute, Roma, Italy
Oncology 68:356-63. 2005..We conducted a phase I-II study to determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD), toxicity and activity of weekly docetaxel administration in pretreated metastatic breast cancer patients...
- Epidermal growth factor receptor gene copy number in 101 advanced colorectal cancer patients treated with chemotherapy plus cetuximabCarla Campanella
Department of Medical Oncology, Regina Elena Institute, Rome, Italy
J Transl Med 8:36. 2010..Aim of this study was to assess the role of EGFR-GCN in advanced colorectal cancer (CRC) patients receiving chemotherapy plus Cetuximab...
- Hepatic arterial infusion (HAI) of cisplatin and systemic fluorouracil in the treatment of unresectable colorectal liver metastasesRaffaello Mancini
Department of Surgical Oncology, Regina Elena Cancer Institute, Via Elio Chianesi, 53, 00013 Rome, Italy
Anticancer Res 23:1837-41. 2003..Only 5-10% of colorectal cancer patients (pts) with liver metastases are eligible for surgical resection. Regional and systemic chemotherapy represents the best therapeutic options for unresectable metastases...
- Persistence of high-dose oxaliplatin-induced neuropathy at long-term follow-upAlberto Pietrangeli
Department of Neurology, Regina Elena Institute, Rome, Italy
Eur Neurol 56:13-6. 2006..The reversibility of these effects was studied. Five patients continue to manifest symptoms and signs of neurotoxicity after a long follow-up, indicating persistence of this peculiar type of neuropathy...
- Primary chemotherapy with epirubicin and vinorelbine in women with locally advanced breast cancerCecilia Nistico
Department of Medical Oncology, Regina Elena National Cancer Institute, Rome, Italy
Anticancer Res 25:1343-8. 2005....