Affiliation: G. Gaslini Institute
- Neonatal diabetes mellitus due to pancreatic agenesis and pervasive developmental disorderAlessandro Giannattasio
Department of Pediatrics, University of Genova, Giannina Gaslini Institute, Genova, Italy
Ital J Pediatr 35:23. 2009..Clinical and neuropsychological evaluation of a child with pancreatic agenesis, mental retardation and pervasive developmental disorder is reported...
- Malignant migrating partial seizures in infancyE Veneselli
U O e Cattedra di Neuropsichiatria Infantile, Istituto G Gaslini, Largo G Gaslini 5 16148 Genoa, Italy
Epilepsy Res 46:27-32. 2001..We report three cases presenting the same clinical and EEG pictures. They show a peculiar epileptic condition unlike the other early epileptogenic encephalopathies, so they may represent a new infantile epileptic syndrome...
- Clinical and EEG findings in 18 cases of late infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosisE Veneselli
Child Neuropsychiatry Unit, Department of Neuroscience, G Gaslini Institute, University of Genova, Largo G Gaslini 5, 16147, Genova, Italy
Brain Dev 23:306-11. 2001....
- Cobalamin (Cbl) C/D deficiency: clinical, neurophysiological and neuroradiologic findings in 14 casesR Biancheri
III Division of Paediatrics, G Gaslini Institute, Genova, Italy
Neuropediatrics 32:14-22. 2001....
- Presence of delayed myelination and macrocephaly in the sister of a patient with vacuolating leukoencephalopathy with subcortical cystsR Biancheri
Department of Neuroscience, G Gaslini Institute, University of Genoa, Italy
Neuropediatrics 31:321-4. 2000....
- Unusually prolonged survival and childhood-onset epilepsy in a case of alobar holoprosencephalyE Veneselli
Child Neuropsychiatry Department, G Gaslini Institute, University of Genoa, Genova, Italy
Childs Nerv Syst 15:274-7. 1999..The survivors can present with neonatal seizures and/or infantile spasms. We report on an unusually long-lived patient with alobar holoprosencephaly and minor facial dysmorphism, who developed generalized epilepsy during childhood...
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy of childhood: clinical and neuroradiological findingsD P Rossi
Child Neuropsychiatry Unit, G Gaslini Institute, Largo G Gaslini 5, 16147, Genoa, Italy
Neuroradiology 55:1233-9. 2013..This study aims to report on serial magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) studies and clinical features in a cohort of children with chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)...
- Long-term follow-up of neuroblastoma-associated opsoclonus-myoclonus-ataxia syndromeE De Grandis
Department of Child Neuropsychiatry, G Gaslini Institute, University of Genoa, Genoa, Italy
Neuropediatrics 40:103-11. 2009....