- A multimodal strategy based on surgery, radiotherapy, ICE regimen and high dose chemotherapy in atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumours: a single institution experiencePaola Fidani
Division of Pediatric Oncology Unit, Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesu, Piazza S Onofrio 4, Rome, 00100, Italy
J Neurooncol 92:177-83. 2009..Atypical Teratoid/Rhabdoid Tumour is a rare and aggressive childhood tumour. The outcome of a series treated with the same multimodal strategy was reported...
- Successful treatment of trilateral retinoblastoma with conventional and high-dose chemotherapy plus radiotherapy: a case reportMaria Antonietta De Ioris
Division of Pediatric Oncology Unit, Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesu, Rome, Italy
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 32:e343-5. 2010..At 80 months from the diagnosis of TRB, the patient is alive and in complete remission, with no neuropsychologic consequences. An early and aggressive treatment may improve the prognosis of TRB...
- Epithelioid osteosarcoma of the jawRaffaele Cozza
Division of Oncology, Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesu, Rome, Italy
Pediatr Blood Cancer 52:877-9. 2009..Histological and ultra-structural examination showed a high grade neoplasm consisting of sheets of epithelioid cells with focal osteoid formation. The patient is alive and in complete remission 42 months from diagnosis...
- Antibiotic lock with vancomycin and urokinase can successfully treat colonized central venous catheters in pediatric cancer patientsLuigi De Sio
Division of Pediatric Oncology, Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Pediatr Infect Dis J 23:963-5. 2004....
- Acquired amnesia in childhood: a single case studyStefano Vicari
IRCCS, Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesu, S Marinella, Roma, Italy
Neuropsychologia 45:704-15. 2007..This case is examined in the light of growing literature concerned with the dissociation between episodic and semantic memory in childhood amnesia...