Elisabetta Di Leo
- Cyclosporin-A efficacy in chronic idiopathic urticariaE Di Leo
Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, University of Bari Medical School Bari, Italy
Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol 24:195-200. 2011..Minor side effects were noted in 8 patients (7%). Our study indicates that low-dose, long-term CyA therapy is efficacious and safe in severe unresponsive CIU...
- Late recovery with cyclosporine-A of an auto-immune sudden sensorineural hearing lossE Di Leo
Section of Allergology and Clinical Immunology, Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, University of Bari Medical School, Italy
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 31:399-401. 2011..cyclosporine-A could be proposed as a therapeutic option in case of auto-immune inner ear disease allowing the suspension of corticosteroids that, at high dose, expose patients to potentially serious adverse events...
- Rupatadine for the treatment of urticariaEustachio Nettis
University of Bari Medical School, Section of Allergology and Clinical Immunology, Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Bari, Italy
Expert Opin Pharmacother 14:1807-13. 2013....
- The safety of a novel sublingual rush induction phase for latex desensitizationEustachio Nettis
Section of Allergology and Clinical Immunology Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, University of Bari Medical School, Bari, Italy
Curr Med Res Opin 26:1855-9. 2010....
- Latex immunotherapy: state of the artEustachio Nettis
Section of Allergology and Clinical Immunology, Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, University of Bari, Italy
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 109:160-5. 2012..The objective of the this article is to review the available literature on clinical trials of specific immunotherapy in latex allergy...
- Safety of parecoxib in patients with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug-induced urticaria or angioedemaMaria Cristina Colanardi
Department of Medical Clinic, Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, University of Bari, Bari, Italy
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 100:82-5. 2008..Parecoxib is the first injectable cyclooxygenase 2 selective inhibitor indicated for the treatment of acute postoperative pain...
- Orbital pseudotumor in a child: diagnostic implications and treatment strategiesSilvana Guerriero
Department of Ophthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology, University of Bari Medical School, 11, Piazza G Cesare, 70124 Bari, Italy
Clin Exp Med 11:61-3. 2011..The disease is rarely observed in the pediatric population. This article describes a relapsing bilateral orbital pseudotumor in a young girl. The diagnostic implications and treatment strategies are discussed...
- Masquerade syndrome of multicentre primary central nervous system lymphomaSilvana Guerriero
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Bari Medical School, 70124 Bari, Italy
Case Rep Ophthalmol Med 2011:329857. 2011..Conclusions. All ophthalmologists and clinicians must be aware of masquerade syndromes, in order to avoid delays in diagnosis...
- Occupational Exposure to Urban Air Pollution and Allergic DiseasesLuigi Vimercati
Interdisciplinary Department of Medicine, Occupational Medicine B Ramazzini, University of Bari Medical School, Bari 70124, Italy
Int J Environ Res Public Health 12:12977-87. 2015..These results suggest that allergological tests should be included in the health surveillance protocols for workers exposed to outdoor pollutants. ..