Antonio Di Chiara
- [Myocardial infarction redefined based on the consensus document of the ESC/ACC]Antonio Di Chiara
U O di Cardiologia A O S Maria della Misericordia Piazzale S Maria della Misericorda, 15 33100 Udine
Ital Heart J Suppl 3:208-14. 2002..The Board of the Emergency Area of the National Association of Hospital Cardiologists (ANMCO) will review the document and analyze the issues of major concern...
- ST segment monitoring of coronary reperfusionA Di Chiara
Heart 88:334. 2002
- Epidemiology of acute myocardial infarction in the Italian CCU network: the BLITZ studyAntonio Di Chiara
S M Misericordia Hospital, Udine, Italy
Eur Heart J 24:1616-29. 2003....
- [The RUTA project (Registro UTIC Triveneto ANMCO). An e-network for the coronary care units for acute myocardial infarction]Antonio Di Chiara
U O di Cardiologia, A O S Maria della Misericordia, Udine
Ital Heart J Suppl 4:481-94. 2003..The database uses DBMS Personal Oracle and Power-Builder as user interface, on Windows platform. Anonymous data are sent to a central server...
- Epidemiology of non-ST elevation acute coronary syndromes in the Italian cardiology network: the BLITZ-2 studyAntonio Di Chiara
S M Misericordia Hospital, Udine, Italy
Eur Heart J 27:393-405. 2006..The BLITZ-2 study was planned to survey the epidemiology and management strategies of NSTEACS in the Italian cardiological network...
- [Technical equipment of modern coronary care units: ventricular assist devices]Antonio Di Chiara
U O di Cardiologia, Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria, Udine
G Ital Cardiol (Rome) 8:25S-31S. 2007..Besides the mandatory specific knowledge, its use in coronary care units should be supported by adequate clinical competence...
- Estimation of infarct size by single measurements of creatine kinase levels in patients with a first myocardial infarctionAntonio Di Chiara
Division of Cardiology, Department of Cardiopulmonary Sciences, S Maria della Misericordia Hospital, Udine, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 7:340-6. 2006..In this perspective, we investigated whether the mid-terminal portion of the CK time-activity curve could predict infarct size more reliably...
- Modalities of treatment and 30-day outcomes of unselected patients older than 75 years with acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction: data from the BLITZ studyLeonardo De Luca
Department of Cardiovascular Sciences, Division of Cardiology, European Hospital, Rome, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 9:1045-51. 2008..The optimal treatment strategy for elderly patients presenting with ST-elevation myocardial infarction is still controversial and few investigations have studied this high-risk population in a community setting...
- Predictive value of cardiac troponin-I compared to creatine kinase-myocardial band for the assessment of infarct size as measured by cardiac magnetic resonanceAntonio Di Chiara
Cardiology Unit, Cardiopulmonary Science Department, Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria, Udine, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 11:587-92. 2010..However, for this purpose, the peak value of serum biomarkers can overestimate the necrotic area, especially after reperfusion...
- Contemporary Trends and Age-Specific Sex Differences in Management and Outcome for Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionLeonardo De Luca
Division of Cardiology, San Giovanni Evangelista Hospital, Tivoli Rome, Italy
J Am Heart Assoc 5:. 2016..Age- and sex-specific differences exist in the treatment and outcome of ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI). We sought to describe age- and sex-matched contemporary trends of in-hospital management and outcome of patients with STEMI...
- Infarct-like acute myocarditis: relation between electrocardiographic findings and myocardial damage as assessed by cardiac magnetic resonance imagingGaetano Nucifora
Division of Cardiology, University Hospital Santa Maria della Misericordia, Udine, Italy
Clin Cardiol 36:146-52. 2013....
- The acute myocardial infarction with ST segment elevation Udine registry (Come-to-Udine): predictors of 3 years mortalityGuglielmo Bernardi
SOC di Cardiologia, Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria S Maria della Misericordia, Udine, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 10:474-84. 2009..Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) is considered the best treatment for acute myocardial infarction with ST segment elevation (STEMI), but it is difficult to deliver...
- Contrast echocardiographic evaluation of early changes in myocardial perfusion after recanalization therapy in anterior wall acute myocardial infarction and their relation with early contractile recoveryLuigi Paolo Badano
Cardiovascular Science Department, Cardiology Unit, A O S Maria della Misericordia, Udine, Italy
Am J Cardiol 91:532-7. 2003..Our data provide clinical evidence for a transient microvascular dysfunction after successfully recanalized AMI...
- In-hospital outcome of patients with acute coronary syndrome: relationship with inflammation and remodeling markersCarlo Giansante
U C O Clinica Medica Generale e Terapia Medica Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche, Morfologiche e Tecnologiche, Universita degli Studi di Trieste, Strada di Fiume 447, 34149 Trieste, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 8:602-7. 2007....
- Clinical characteristics and outcome of diabetic patients with acute myocardial infarction. Data from the BLITZ-1 studyGianni Casella
Ospedale Maggiore, Bologna, Italy
Ital Heart J 6:374-83. 2005....
- [Bundle-branch block in the course of myocardial infarction. Recent advances]Antonio Di Chiara
Recenti Prog Med 97:401-4. 2006....
- Right bundle branch block during the acute phase of myocardial infarction: modern redefinitions of old conceptsAntonio Di Chiara
Eur Heart J 27:1-2. 2006
- Fluoroscopic guidance is mandatory to insert intra-aortic balloon pump!(?)Guglielmo Bernardi
Ital Heart J 6:363-4. 2005