- Natural evolution of fundus autofluorescence findings in multiple evanescent white dot syndrome: a long-term follow-upRoberto Dell'Omo
Medical Retina Department, Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK
Retina 30:1479-87. 2010..The purpose of the study was to investigate the natural evolution of fundus autofluorescence (FAF) findings in eyes with multiple evanescent white dot syndrome...
- Aqueous humor levels of vascular endothelial growth factor before and after intravitreal bevacizumab in type 3 versus type 1 and 2 neovascularization. A prospective, case-control studyRoberto Dell'Omo
Medical Retina Unit, Department of Health Science, University of Molise, Campobasso, Italy
Am J Ophthalmol 153:155-61.e2. 2012....
- Effect of intravitreal ranibizumab injections on aqueous humour concentrations of vascular endothelial growth factor and pigment epithelium-derived factor in patients with myopic choroidal neovascularisationCiro Costagliola
Eye Clinic, Department of Health Sciences, University of Molise, Campobasso, Italy
Br J Ophthalmol 99:1004-8. 2015....
- Restoration of foveal thickness and architecture after macula-off retinal detachment repairRoberto Dell'Omo
Department of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Molise, Campobasso, Italy Eye Clinic Villa Maria, Campobasso, Italy
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 56:1040-50. 2015..To investigate the foveal changes after repair of macula-off rhegmatogenous retinal detachment (RRD)...
- Influence of retinal vessel printings on metamorphopsia and retinal architectural abnormalities in eyes with idiopathic macular epiretinal membraneRoberto Dell'Omo
Department of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Molise, Campobasso, Italy
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:7803-11. 2013....
- Intravitreal bevacizumab in refractory neovascular glaucoma: a prospective, observational case seriesAachal Kotecha
Glaucoma Research Unit, Moorfields Eye Hospital, 162 City Road, London, England
Arch Ophthalmol 129:145-50. 2011..To examine the efficacy of intravitreal bevacizumab for pain relief in eyes with refractory neovascular glaucoma...
- Effect of palmitoylethanolamide on visual field damage progression in normal tension glaucoma patients: results of an open-label six-month follow-upCiro Costagliola
1 Department of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Molise, Campobasso, Italy
J Med Food 17:949-54. 2014..Hence, systemic administration of PEA reduces IOP and improves visual field indices in individuals affected by NTG. Neither ocular nor systemic side effects were recorded during the study period...
- Vitreous mediators in retinal hypoxic diseasesRoberto Dell'Omo
Dipartimento di Scienze per la Salute, Universita del Molise, Campobasso, Italy
Mediators Inflamm 2013:935301. 2013..Finding patterns in the expression of inflammatory cytokines specific to a particular disease can substantially contribute to the understanding of its basic mechanism and to the development of a targeted therapy...
- Low fluence rate photodynamic therapy combined with intravitreal bevacizumab for neovascular age-related macular degenerationCiro Costagliola
Dipartimento di Scienze per la Salute, Università degli Studi del Molise, Campobasso, Italy
Br J Ophthalmol 94:180-4. 2010....
- Some physicochemical remarks on spontaneous emulsification of vitreal tamponadesCiro Costagliola
Department of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Molise, Via De Sanctis, 86100 Campobasso, Italy
Biomed Res Int 2014:243056. 2014..Indeed, the use of biodegradable antifoam may avoid the formation of bubbles and delay the formation of emulsions. ..