P De Paoli
- Effects of subcutaneous interleukin-2 therapy on CD4 subsets and in vitro cytokine production in HIV+ subjectsP De Paoli
Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Virology, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, IRCCS, 33081 Aviano, Italy
J Clin Invest 100:2737-43. 1997..This expanded cell population recovered the ability to produce in vitro IL-2, IL-4, and IFN-gamma. These effects may be beneficial to HIV+ patients by improving their immune response to microorganisms or vaccines...
- The immunological effects of interleukin 2 therapy in HIV+ patientsP De Paoli
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Virology, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, IRCCS, Aviano, Italy
Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz) 48:243-9. 2000..We suggest that the ongoing studies will define the precise role of IL-2 in the therapy of HIV infection...
- Lymphocyte subsets and viral load in patients with HIV-associated non-Hodgkin's lymphoma treated with anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody and chemotherapyP De Paoli
Departments of Microbiology, Immunology and Virology, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, IRCCS, via Pedemontana, 33081 Aviano, Italy
Cancer Immunol Immunother 50:157-62. 2001..These observations suggest that Rituximab plus CT accelerated the rate of CD4 depletion and of HIV replication in the peripheral blood of HIV-NHL patients and that HAART may be able to delay these effects...
- Changes in thymic function in HIV-positive patients treated with highly active antiretroviral therapy and interleukin-2P De Paoli
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Virology, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, Aviano, Italy
Clin Exp Immunol 125:440-6. 2001....
- Different rates of CD4+ and CD8+ T-cell proliferation in interleukin-2-treated human immunodeficiency virus-positive subjectsL Caggiari
Division of Microbiology, Immunology and Virology, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, IRCCS, 33081 Aviano, Italy
Cytometry 46:233-7. 2001..This information may offer the potential to plan correctly immune activating regimens...
- Plasma HHV-8 viral load in HHV-8-related lymphoproliferative disorders associated with HIV infectionC Simonelli
Division of Medical Oncology A, National Cancer Institute, Aviano, Italy
J Med Virol 81:888-96. 2009..Multivariate analysis confirmed the diagnosis of lymphoma as an independent predictor of shorter survival...
- Recent thymic emigrants in lymphoma patients with and without human immunodeficiency virus infection candidates for autologous peripheral stem cell transplantationC Pratesi
Microbiology, Immunology and Virology Unit, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, IRCCS, Aviano, Italy
Clin Exp Immunol 151:101-9. 2008..Our results suggested that de novo T cell generation is maintained partially in pretreated recurrent lymphoma patients, candidates for ASCT, and could contribute to restore the immune function after transplantation...
- Head and neck cancer survivors patients and late effects related to oncologic treatment: update of literatureR Taibi
Department of Medical Oncology, CRO Aviano National Cancer Institute, Aviano, Italy
Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 18:1473-81. 2014..In this paper we review the most important aspects of long-term toxicities in otolaryngology cancer survivors patients. ..
- MTHFR polymorphisms in gastric cancer and in first-degree relatives of patients with gastric cancerValli De Re
Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, IRCCS, National Cancer Institute, Aviano, Italy
Tumour Biol 31:23-32. 2010..In conclusion, overall findings support the hypothesis that folate plays a role in GC risk. GC-relatives evidence a similar 677TT frequency to that found in the general population...
- De novo malignancies after organ transplantation: focus on viral infectionsP Piselli
Department of Epidemiology, National Institute for Infectious Diseases L Spallanzani, Rome, Italy
Curr Mol Med 13:1217-27. 2013....
- Exposure to animals and increased risk of marginal zone B-cell lymphomas of the ocular adnexaeR Dolcetti
Centro di Riferimento Oncologico IRCCS, National Cancer Institute, 33081, Aviano, Italy
Br J Cancer 106:966-9. 2012..We therefore investigated the role of professional and/or domestic exposures to animals in the occurrence of OAMZL, as compared with other types of lymphoma...