Affiliation: Centro di Riferimento Oncologico
- Antidepressants for patients with tinnitusP Baldo
Centro di Riferimento Oncologico CRO Aviano PN Italy, Hospital Pharmacy, Via Pedemontana Occidentale, 12, Aviano PN, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
Cochrane Database Syst Rev . 2006..Antidepressant drugs have been used to treat tinnitus in patients with and without depressive symptoms...
- Antidepressants for patients with tinnitusPaolo Baldo
Pharmacy Unit, Drug Information Centre, CRO Aviano Centro di RiferimentoOncologico IRCCS, Aviano PN, Italy
Cochrane Database Syst Rev . 2012..Antidepressant drugs have been used to treat tinnitus in patients with and without depressive symptoms...
- A centralized Pharmacy Unit for cytotoxic drugs in accordance with Italian legislationPaolo Baldo
Pharmacy Unit, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, Aviano, Italy
J Eval Clin Pract 13:265-71. 2007..Aims and objectives To review legislation on cytotoxic drug preparation and compliance within our Unit, to assess current quality levels and identify those areas requiring improvement...
- Cancer vaccines in phase II/III clinical trials: state of the art and future perspectivesSara Cecco
Pharmacy Unit, National Cancer Institute CRO IRCCS, Aviano, Italy
Curr Cancer Drug Targets 11:85-102. 2011....
- Safety and efficacy evaluation of albumin-bound paclitaxelSara Cecco
CRO Aviano National Cancer Institute, Hospital Pharmacy, Via F Gallini, 2, 33081, Aviano, Italy
Expert Opin Drug Saf 13:511-20. 2014..The European Medicines Agency has recently released only a positive opinion for use of nab-paclitaxel in PC...
- Pharmacovigilance in oncology: evaluation of current practice and future perspectivesPaolo Baldo
Division of Pharmacy, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico CRO, Aviano, Italy
J Eval Clin Pract 20:559-69. 2014..PV is an important clinical topic in clinical practice and pharmacotherapy, assuring the maintenance of a safe risk/benefit ratio throughout the commercial life cycle of a drug...
- mTOR pathway and mTOR inhibitors as agents for cancer therapyPaolo Baldo
Drug Information Centre, National Cancer Institute CRO IRCCS, Aviano, Italy
Curr Cancer Drug Targets 8:647-65. 2008....
- Incidence of palmar-plantar erythrodysesthesia in pretreated and unpretreated patients receiving pegylated liposomal doxorubicinGianMaria Miolo
Division of Medical Oncology C, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, National Cancer Institute, Aviano, Italy
Tumori 95:687-90. 2009..We evaluate the relationship between previous chemotherapy treatments and the development of palmar-plantar erythrodysesthesia in patients receiving pegylated liposomal doxorubicin-based regimens...