Affiliation: Catholic University
- Molecular mechanisms of diabetes reversibility after bariatric surgeryG Rosa
Department of Internal Medicine, Catholic University S Cuore, Rome, Italy
Int J Obes (Lond) 31:1429-36. 2007..Peripheral insulin sensitivity and insulin secretion was also measured...
- Intramyocitic lipid accumulation and SREBP-1c expression are related to insulin resistance and cardiovascular risk in morbid obesityG Mingrone
Istituto di Clinica Medica, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Rome, Italy
Atherosclerosis 170:155-61. 2003....
- Skeletal muscle triglycerides lowering is associated with net improvement of insulin sensitivity, TNF-alpha reduction and GLUT4 expression enhancementG Mingrone
Istituto di Medicina Interna, Universita Cattolica S Cuore, Rome, Italy
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 26:1165-72. 2002..The aim of the present study was to investigate the relationship between intramyocytic triglycerides levels, muscle TNF-alpha and GLUT4 expression and insulin resistance...
- A splice variant of Dp71 lacking the syntrophin binding site is expressed in early stages of human neural developmentM Ceccarini
Laboratorio di Biologia Cellulare, Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Rome, Italy
Brain Res Dev Brain Res 103:77-82. 1997..Results indicate that alternatively spliced forms of Dp71 are regulated during human neural development...
- Early postoperative cognitive recovery after remifentanil-propofol or sufentanil-propofol anaesthesia for supratentorial craniotomy: a randomized trialF Bilotta
Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Pain Medicine, University of Rome La Sapienza, Viale Somalia 81, 00199 Rome, Italy
Eur J Anaesthesiol 24:122-7. 2007..This study was designed to evaluate early postoperative cognitive recovery after total intravenous anaesthesia with remifentanil-propofol or sufentanil-propofol in patients undergoing craniotomy for supratentorial expanding lesions...