Affiliation: Catholic University
- Non-Herlitz junctional epidermolysis bullosa without hair involvement associated with BP180 deficiencyC Guerriero
Department of Dermatology, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Dermatology 202:58-62. 2001..However, the degree of skin, mucous membranes and hair involvement appears more variable and less typical than originally described for GABEB...
- Urocanic acid isomers in patients with non-melanoma skin cancerC De Simone
Department of Dermatology, Universita Cattolica S Cuore, L go A Gemelli, 8 00168 Roma, Italy
Br J Dermatol 144:858-61. 2001....
- Follicular mucinosis successfully treated with isotretinoinC Guerriero
Department of Dermatology, Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Largo A Gemelli, 00168 Rome, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 9:22-4. 1999..The efficacy of this drug could be mediated by a regulatory effect on the infiltrating cells and/or by a modulation of the target organ (skin) response to the infiltrating cells...
- A case of chromoblastomycosis due to Phialophora verrucosa responding to treatment with fluconazoleC Guerriero
Department of Dermatology, Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Largo A Gemelli, 8, 00168 Roma, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 8:167-8. 1998..Association of surgical curettage of the exuberant, infected tissue with systemic fluconazole administration gave good therapeutic results with no relevant side effects...
- Squamous cell carcinoma arising in a venous ulcer as a complication of the Klippel-Trenaunay syndromeC De Simone
Department of Dermatology, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Rome, Italy
Clin Exp Dermatol 27:209-11. 2002..We observed a case of KT syndrome in a 48-year-old woman who developed a large ulcer and a squamous cell carcinoma on the affected leg...