- Impact of endocrine disruptor chemicals in gynaecologyD Caserta
Institute of Gynecology, Perinatology and Child Health, Sant Andrea Hospital, University of Rome La Sapienza, Via di Grottarossa 1035, 00189 Rome, Italy
Hum Reprod Update 14:59-72. 2008..We have focussed this article on four major aspects of female reproductive health: fertility and fecundability, endometriosis, precocious puberty and breast and endometrial cancer...
- Human papilloma virus infection and cervical cytomorphological changing among intrauterine contraception usersA Frega
Department of Medical and Surgical Science and Translational Medicine, Sant Andrea Hospital, Faculty of Medicine and Psychology, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 20:3528-34. 2016....
- Heavy metals in human amniotic fluid: a pilot studyD Caserta
Department of Women Health and Territorial Medicine, Sant Andrea Hospital, University of Rome Sapienza, Rome, Italy
Prenat Diagn 31:792-6. 2011..The aim of this study is to evaluate the presence of heavy metals in human amniotic fluid (AF) to demonstrate that there is an early fetal in utero exposure...
- Laparoscopic versus laparotomic surgery for adnexal masses: role in elderlyF M Pulcinelli
Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences and Translational Medicine, Sant Andrea Hospital, Sapienza University of Rome, Via di Grottarossa, 1035 1039 00189, Rome, Italy
World J Surg Oncol 14:105. 2016..The purpose of this study is to compare laparoscopy (LPS) and laparotomy (LPT), in terms of surgical outcomes, in elderly patients (>65 years) with adnexal masses...
- Environment and women's reproductive healthD Caserta
Institute of Gynecology, Perinatology and Child Health, Sant Andrea Hospital, University of Rome Sapienza, Via di Grottarossa 1035, 00189 Rome, Italy
Hum Reprod Update 17:418-33. 2011..There is also evidence that ED exposure has trans-generational effects. In this systematic review, we evaluate the evidence for an association between EDC exposure and women's reproductive health...
- Pulmonary embolism in pregnancyE Conti
Department of Cardiology, School of Medicine and Psychology, Sapienza University of Rome, Sant Andrea Hospital, Rome, Italy
J Thromb Thrombolysis 37:251-70. 2014....
- Expression of E6/E7 HPV-DNA, HPV-mRNA and colposcopic features in management of CIN2/3 during pregnancyA Frega
Department of Surgical and Medical Science and Translational Medicine, Sant Andrea Hospital, Faculty of Medicine and Psychology, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 20:4236-4242. 2016..The aim of this work was to assess the proper management of abnormal cytology during and after pregnancy evaluating regression rate, persistence rate and risk of progression and the predictive role of HPV molecular tests...
- Poor responders in IVF: an update in therapyV Giovanale
Department of Gynecologic Obstetrical Sciences and Urological Sciences, University of Rome Sapienza, Sant Andrea Hospital, Rome, Italy
Gynecol Endocrinol 31:253-7. 2015..The lack of unified definition makes the management of the poor responder patients very difficult. The aim of this review is to examine and compare the different studies done about the problem of poor responder patients...
- Quality of sex life in endometriosis patients with deep dyspareunia before and after laparoscopic treatmentA Lukic
Department of Surgical and Medical Sciences and Translational Medicine, Faculty of Medicine and Psicology, Sapienza, University of Rome, Sant Andrea Hospital, Via di Grottarossa, 1035 1039, 00189, Rome, Italy
Arch Gynecol Obstet 293:583-90. 2016..The present work aims at showing how dyspareunia linked to endometriosis can affect the life of fertile age women and how surgical treatment of endometriosis can relieve painful symptoms and consequently improve sex and social life...
- An unusual clinical presentation of a pure yolk sac tumor of the ovary: case reportD Caserta
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecological and Urological Sciences, University of Rome La Sapienza, Sant Andrea Hospital, Rome, Italy
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 34:577-9. 2013..It most commonly occurs in children and young women and it is characterized by high malignancy given its premature metastasis. An early diagnosis is important but not easy...
- Age-dependent changes in the expression of superoxide dismutases and catalase are associated with ultrastructural modifications in human granulosa cellsC Tatone
Department of Biomedical Sciences and Technologies, University of L Aquila, L Aquila, Italy
Mol Hum Reprod 12:655-60. 2006..These results indicate that GCs from older patients suffer from age-dependent oxidative stress injury and are taken as an evidence for reduced defence against reactive oxygen species (ROS) in GCs during reproductive ageing...