- Detection of micrometastatic cells in breast cancer by RT-pCR for the mammaglobin genePatrizia Bossolasco
Fondazione Matarelli, Ospedale Fatebenefratelli e Oftalmico, Milan, Italy
Cancer Detect Prev 26:60-3. 2002..The positive cases included 23.6% of the patients with and 9% of those without metastasis. Only 4/60 negative controls analyzed were positive by PCR. Our results show high specificity and a good correlation with disease status...
- Metalloproteinase alterations in the bone marrow of ALS patientsPatrizia Bossolasco
Fondazione Matarelli, Dipartimento di Farmacologia, Chemioterapia e Tossicologia Medica, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Via Vanvitelli, 32 20129, Milan, Italy
J Mol Med (Berl) 88:553-64. 2010..Therefore, therapeutic implantation of autologous BM derived SC in ALS patients needs to be carefully reevaluated...
- Molecular and phenotypical characterization of human amniotic fluid cells and their differentiation potentialTiziana Montemurro
Cell Factory, Centro di Medicina Trasfusionale, Terapia Cellulare e Criobiologia, Fondazione IRCCS Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Mangiagalli e Regina Elena, Milan, Italy
Biomed Mater Eng 18:183-5. 2008
- Neuroprotective effects of human mesenchymal stem cells on neural cultures exposed to 6-hydroxydopamine: implications for reparative therapy in Parkinson's diseaseLidia Cova
Department of Neurology and Laboratory of Neuroscience, IRCCS Istituto Auxologico Italiano 20149, Milan, Italy
Apoptosis 17:289-304. 2012..Our findings provide novel insights for the development of therapeutic strategies designed to counteract the neurodegenerative processes of PD...
- Biocompatible fluorescent nanoparticles for in vivo stem cell trackingLidia Cova
Department of Neurology and Laboratory of Neuroscience, IRCCS Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy
Nanotechnology 24:245603. 2013..Our data suggest that these finely tunable and biocompatible fluoNPs can be exploited for the longitudinal tracking of stem cells...
- Induction of neurotrophin expression via human adult mesenchymal stem cells: implication for cell therapy in neurodegenerative diseasesFederica Pisati
Fondazione IRCCS Ospedale Maggiore, Department of Neurological Sciences, Stem Cell Laboratory, Dino Ferrari Center, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Cell Transplant 16:41-55. 2007..hMSCs are further defined in their transplantation potential for treating neurological disorders...
- Longitudinal tracking of human fetal cells labeled with super paramagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles in the brain of mice with motor neuron diseasePaolo Bigini
Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research, Milan, Italy
PLoS ONE 7:e32326. 2012....
- Molecular and phenotypic characterization of human amniotic fluid cells and their differentiation potentialPatrizia Bossolasco
Fondazione Matarelli, 20121 Milan, Italy
Cell Res 16:329-36. 2006..Our results provide evidence that human amniotic fluid contains progenitor cells with multi-lineage potential showing stem and tissue-specific gene/protein presence for several lineages...