- Basosquamous cell carcinoma: a survey of 76 patients and a comparative analysis of basal cell carcinomas and squamous cell carcinomasRoberto Betti
Department of Health Sciences, Division of Dermatology, AO San Paolo, Via di Rudini 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 23:83-6. 2013..Basosquamous carcinoma (BSC) is a rare epithelial tumor with a still confusing terminology. Since 2005 a more comprehensive and broader classification has existed...
- Clinically and/or histologically pigmented poromas in Caucasian patientsR Betti
Dermatologic Clinic, Department of Health Sciences University of Milan, San Paolo Hospital, Milan, Italy
G Ital Dermatol Venereol 149:341-6. 2014....
- Margin involvement and clinical pattern of basal cell carcinoma with mixed histologyR Betti
Clinica Dermatologica, A O San Paolo, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 26:483-7. 2012..Mixed basal cell carcinoma (BCC) has not been sufficiently and specifically studied...
- Spindle and/or epithelioid cells nevi in pediatric age: are they different from those of adults? A clinical review of 187 casesR Betti
Dermatological Clinic, San Paolo Hospital, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
G Ital Dermatol Venereol 146:89-93. 2011..Aim of the study is to provide information about the differences in characteristics of these nevi for different groups of age...
- Anatomic location of Basal cell carcinomas may favor certain histologic subtypesRoberto Betti
Universita degli Studi di Milano, Clinica Dermatologica, AO San Paolo, Italy
J Cutan Med Surg 14:298-302. 2010..Differences in age, site, and subtype exist in basal cell carcinoma (BCC)...
- Micronodular basal cell carcinoma: a distinct subtype? Relationship with nodular and infiltrative basal cell carcinomasRoberto Betti
Dermatologic Clinic, AO San Paolo, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy
J Dermatol 37:611-6. 2010..05). It can be concluded that micronodular BCC shows intermediate characteristics compared with nodular and infiltrative subtypes but appears to have a specific individuality making it a distinct subtype...
- Axillary basal cell carcinoma: additional 25 patients and considerationsR Betti
Dermatologic Clinic, University of Milan, AO San Paolo, Fondazione IRCCS Ca Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan, Italy
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 25:858-60. 2011..Axillary basal cell carcinoma represents a rarely described occurrence in world literature...
- Nodular melanomas: analysis of the casistic and relationship with thick melanomas and diagnostic delayRoberto Betti
Dermatologic Clinic, University of Milan, Ospedale San Paolo, Via di Rudini 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
J Dermatol 35:643-50. 2008..VGM should not be confused with NM, having a longer delay and different clinical features compared with the latter. They represent an area of diagnostic carelessness than potentially be improved...
- Anatomic location and histopathologic subtype of basal cell carcinomas in adults younger than 40 or 90 and older: any difference?Roberto Betti
Department of Dermatology, San Paolo Hospital, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Dermatol Surg 35:201-6. 2009..Differences in age, site, and histopathologic subtype exist in basal cell carcinoma (BCC)...
- Patterns of detection of superficial spreading and nodular-type melanoma: a multicenter Italian studyPaolo Carli
Department of Dermatology, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Dermatol Surg 30:1371-5; discussion 1375-6. 2004..Nodular histotype represents the condition that is mostly associated with diagnosis of thick melanoma...
- Basal cell carcinomas of the areola-nipple complex: case reports and review of the literatureRoberto Betti
Clinica Dermatologica IV, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Ospedale S Paolo, Milan, Italy
J Dermatol 30:822-6. 2003..The treatment options depend on the extension of the tumor and on the possible involvement of the areola-nipple complex and mammary tissue...
- Basal cell carcinoma of the soleRoberto Betti
University of Milan, Ospedale San Paolo, Milano Via Di Rudinì 8, 20142 Milano, Italy
J Dermatol 32:450-3. 2005..Histologic examination revealed a basal cell carcinoma. The lesion was excised with no recurrence after two years of follow up. The clinical events, and the histological findings are briefly discussed...
- Factors of delay in the diagnosis of melanomaRoberto Betti
Clinica Dermatologica IV, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Ospedale San Paolo, Via A di Rudinì n 8, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 13:183-8. 2003....
- A reddish nodule on the glans penis--quiz caseRoberto Betti
University of Milan, Ospedale San Paolo, Italy
Arch Dermatol 142:515-20. 2006
- An observational study regarding the rate of growth in vertical and radial growth phase superficial spreading melanomasRoberto Betti
Dermatology Clinic, Department of Health Sciences, University of Milan, Hospital San Paolo, 20142 Milan, Italy
Oncol Lett 12:2099-2102. 2016....
- Melanoma of the glans penisRoberto Betti
University of Milan Clinica Dermatologica, Ospedale San Paolo, Via di Rudini 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 15:113-5. 2005..Early systematic use of dermoscopy may be useful for the differential diagnosis of pigmented mucosal lesions, which include mucosal melanosis and other benign melanoses of genitalia...
- Giant nevoid hypertrichosis in an Iranian girlRaffaella Vergani
Clinica Dermatologica IV, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Ospedale San Paolo, Milan, Italy
Pediatr Dermatol 19:64-6. 2002..A physical examination revealed no other abnormalities. In this study the possibility of a genetically determined etiology is considered...
- Dermatologist detection and skin self-examination are associated with thinner melanomas: results from a survey of the Italian Multidisciplinary Group on MelanomaPaolo Carli
Department of Dermatology, University of Florence, Via degli Alfani 31, 501221 Florence, Italy
Arch Dermatol 139:607-12. 2003..To investigate patterns of detection and variables associated with early diagnosis of melanoma in a population at intermediate melanoma risk...