- Melanoma of the glans penis
University of Milan Clinica Dermatologica, Ospedale San Paolo, Via di Rudini 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 15:113-5. 2005
..Early systematic use of dermoscopy may be useful for the differential diagnosis of pigmented mucosal lesions, which include mucosal melanosis and other benign melanoses of genitalia...
- Basosquamous cell carcinoma: a survey of 76 patients and a comparative analysis of basal cell carcinomas and squamous cell carcinomas
Department of Health Sciences, Division of Dermatology, AO San Paolo, Via di Rudini 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 23:83-6. 2013
..Basosquamous carcinoma (BSC) is a rare epithelial tumor with a still confusing terminology. Since 2005 a more comprehensive and broader classification has existed...
- Nodular melanomas: analysis of the casistic and relationship with thick melanomas and diagnostic delay
Dermatologic Clinic, University of Milan, Ospedale San Paolo, Via di Rudini 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
J Dermatol 35:643-50. 2008
..VGM should not be confused with NM, having a longer delay and different clinical features compared with the latter. They represent an area of diagnostic carelessness than potentially be improved...
- An observational study regarding the rate of growth in vertical and radial growth phase superficial spreading melanomas
Dermatology Clinic, Department of Health Sciences, University of Milan, Hospital San Paolo, 20142 Milan, Italy
Oncol Lett 12:2099-2102. 2016
- A reddish nodule on the glans penis--quiz case
University of Milan, Ospedale San Paolo, Italy
Arch Dermatol 142:515-20. 2006
- Basal cell carcinoma of the sole
University of Milan, Ospedale San Paolo, Milano Via Di Rudinì 8, 20142 Milano, Italy
J Dermatol 32:450-3. 2005
..Histologic examination revealed a basal cell carcinoma. The lesion was excised with no recurrence after two years of follow up. The clinical events, and the histological findings are briefly discussed...
- Factors of delay in the diagnosis of melanoma
Clinica Dermatologica IV, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Ospedale San Paolo, Via A di Rudinì n 8, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 13:183-8. 2003
- Patterns of detection of superficial spreading and nodular-type melanoma: a multicenter Italian study
Department of Dermatology, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Dermatol Surg 30:1371-5; discussion 1375-6. 2004
..Nodular histotype represents the condition that is mostly associated with diagnosis of thick melanoma...
- Dermatologist detection and skin self-examination are associated with thinner melanomas: results from a survey of the Italian Multidisciplinary Group on Melanoma
Department of Dermatology, University of Florence, Via degli Alfani 31, 501221 Florence, Italy
Arch Dermatol 139:607-12. 2003
..To investigate patterns of detection and variables associated with early diagnosis of melanoma in a population at intermediate melanoma risk...
- Relationship between cause of referral and diagnostic outcome in pigmented lesion clinics: a multicentre survey of the Italian Multidisciplinary Group on Melanoma (GIPMe)
Department of Dermatological Science, University of Florence, Italy
Melanoma Res 13:207-11. 2003